-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

More Admins

Discuss. About Battlefield. 1942 of course.

Re: More Admins

Postby Bad Actor » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:51 pm

The people that want to become admin ain't doing it from a power crazed North Korean dictator with a dodgy haircut point of view.
They want to kick out the tits that come online, nip it in the bud.
They won't issue instant bans, just a kick.
Then if those don't get the message then the 3 day bans can be applied.
Was playing Battleaxe earlier and there were a couple of new names I hadn't seen online before who played as a team really well.
Can't remember the nicks but I was in arty, great spotting, told me what they were doing, how they were going to spot and I got some terrific targeting.
Those are the players we want in this.
Intelligent players.

Most people that want to become admin are passionate for the game and want to preserve the fair game play.
Bad Actor

Postby iCQ » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:31 am

Thats ok and sounds fair. Anyway i dont have a vote and if anyone asks me to become admin im sorry i cannot help that much. If any of you want to become admin good luck with the job. I am sure the owner and its team will do what is right for them and us normal players.

In the meantime lets keep educate our fellow players and report where we find problem players. Reporting is a system that they gave to us and we should embrace it.

Also i am sometimes frustrated by some players... making me misbehave myself. But i certainly not asking to become admin NOR do i sabotage team mates games. Gosh i wish i had more secret access to enemy main base i would sabotage the HELL out of them with my wrench (thank god we have law and punish system for that in place here at AX).

GG´s
You can contact me by email on H4K@GMX.RU or visit our FACEBOOK page

Postby darko » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:40 pm

Bad Actor wrote:The people that want to become admin ain't doing it from a power crazed North Korean dictator with a dodgy haircut point of view.
Was playing Battleaxe earlier and there were a couple of new names I hadn't seen online before who played as a team really well.
Can't remember the nicks but I was in arty, great spotting, told me what they were doing, how they were going to spot and I got some terrific targeting.
Intelligent players.

Most people that want to become admin are passionate for the game and want to preserve the fair game play.

Speak for yourself. I'm already changing my name to Kim Jong Darko and going to the barber as we speak to get me a cool North Korean haircut.

BTW which one would you recommend? Here's the list of approved NK haircuts http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/02/25/these-are-north-koreas-28-state-approved-hairstyles/ :D
darko

Postby Bad Actor » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:13 pm

darko wrote:
Bad Actor wrote:The people that want to become admin ain't doing it from a power crazed North Korean dictator with a dodgy haircut point of view.
Intelligent players.

Speak for yourself. I'm already changing my name to Kim Jong Darko and going to the barber as we speak to get me a cool North Korean haircut.

BTW which one would you recommend? Here's the list of approved NK haircuts http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/02/25/these-are-north-koreas-28-state-approved-hairstyles/ :D

MAN!!
Those are hot.
Any of those will do, not fussed as long as you have purdy lips and squeal like a peeg :)
Bad Actor

Previous

Return to BF1942 Related Discussion