-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

frog lips are a real thing

Discuss. About Battlefield. 1942 of course.

Re: Admin Application

Postby darko » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:08 pm

I can only agree Hillbilly seems like a good candidate for admin.
darko

Postby DocHolliday » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:05 am

I'm sorry, but I cannot support this bid for an admin.
This person (Hillbillyninja) is disruptive, raging, bad tempered, vulgar and abusive. He likes to play chummy chummy with the online admins, but as soon as none of the server staff are online he shows his true face. He also tends to threat other players with permanent bans and mentions that he has connections in the server administration. It's obvious his bid to become an admin is simply to abuse power and execute his will.

These were taken a few nights ago:

Keep this in mind when you're deciding who you give admin powers to.

Kind regards,

DocHolliday
DocHolliday

Postby Jesus Villamor » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:11 pm

I agree with @DocHolliday.

IIRC, I encountered him a few months ago (we're both on the same team). I accidentally TKed him and I apologize, but he made a rudimentary response, then I explain again that it was an accident.

I oppose his application as server Administrator/Moderator.
"Xi (Jinping) ain't gonna treat you right!"

Chris Chappell
China uncensored
Jesus Villamor

Postby Hillbillyninja » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:34 pm

Doc Holiday is a Troll!
Last edited by Hillbillyninja on Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hillbillyninja

Postby DocHolliday » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:24 am

Hillbillyninja wrote:You better hope to God sk doesnt make me an Admin! You wanna talk dispuptive!

I'm not worried. With your history of rage and abuse that's unlikely to happen.

Hillbillyninja wrote:Tked me over and over when no admins are on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stole wespe and drove it in the river!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must have me confused with someone, since I never did anything of the sort. Or you're just making things up. I took the screenshots as a bystander. You were raging at someone else.

Hillbillyninja wrote:Need anger management just to play here!

Considering your lack of self-control and frequent rage outbursts I'd say you need anger management in general, not just to play a videogame.

Hillbillyninja wrote:And definitely needs admins-ll22 .George and the other 1 makes 3 that around the most.But not enough lately!

I agree the server needs admins. However, admins need to be mature and helpful people with a friendly demeanor (like pajdo11 for example), and not raging lunatics pursuing a vengeance agenda such as yourself.

Kind regards,

DocHolliday
DocHolliday

Postby Bad Actor » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:54 pm

Have to agree I'm afraid, we don't need admins who are easily baited into reacting with bad language in response to what they see as unfair.
Yes, you might get frustrated at what's going on and react but that isn't the mindset for anyone that wants to become an admin.
Proper course is to make a note of the perps then post in this forum so they can be dealt with.
Can't stand that juvenile swearing that pops up from time to time, 'suck my dick, fuck you etc'.
All you are doing is lowering yourself to their level.
Still amuses me when people report stuff and the like and say I killed him because he tk'd me. Sums up the mentality of the very person reporting the incident.
Sorry Hilly, the screenshots have coloured my opinion of ya, we don't need more morons typing abuse whether you feel it's justified or not.
Bad Actor

Postby LL22 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:12 pm

ssk didn't open any admin application, thus currently, he doesn't want some new admin.
Forum to report the suspicious players
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3098
LL22

Postby fatmushroom » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:38 pm

Last few weeks I love to play BF1942 again. I know admins have to deal with many TKing and disruptive players. At times when there are no admins online, the trolls going bananas. Which makes the game less fun.

I've seen Hillbillyninja online many times. I like to team up with players know how to play. He's one of the better players around.

Everyone gets frustrated being wounded or killed by teammembers on purpose.

I do think the server would be much more fun with more admins around. Despite some frustrated language, I think he would be a good addition to the admin team.

Cheers,

fatmushroom
fatmushroom

Previous

Return to BF1942 Related Discussion