-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Page on Facebook

Discuss. About Battlefield. 1942 of course.

Re: Page on Facebook

Postby shidenkai » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:49 pm

shidenkai

Postby shidenkai » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:51 pm

Tribute to Shiden&Danny's operation in Bocage ;)

ImageImage
shidenkai

Postby shidenkai » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:59 pm

Operation Aberdeen: Massacre for UK!

https://www.facebook.com/axbf1942beobachter/

Image Image
shidenkai

Postby shidenkai » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:48 pm

Some news from the battlefield!

shidenkai

Postby Bad Actor » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:51 pm

Hey Shidenkai, good work.
Nice angle on the glory of battle and defeat within BF1942.
I've liked your page :)
Bad Actor

Postby english » Mon May 30, 2016 8:13 pm

i liked the page - my ingame nick is: english!

did you recognize me last days? im back in bf1942 after 6 years break! its so emotional!
Greets<3

PS: how did you manage this score in Operation Aberdeen?
english

Postby shidenkai » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:27 pm

shidenkai

Postby darko » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:53 am

shidenkai, no offense but grow a tougher skin. What is said in chat is really 99% bullshit and you really shouldn't care.
Hilly said that the first thing he does as admin is ban you? He isn't an admin and probably won't be and even if he would become one, the chance he would do something like that seems low or even ludicrous IMO.

For you to start spamming the forums with this and even external pages on Facebook is even more silly IMO. This game should really not influence your life to this degree.

Furthermore you've been kicked and banned and something like that usually doesn't happen without a reason, either tk'ing too much or disruptive gameplay, both acts which I've seen you commit BTW. as an aside I clearly remember this because I made the joke shidenkai? more like shitenkai but I digress :D

I just find it quite low that you would go and soapbox on what is otherwise, from what I've seen so far, a pretty fun and nice facebook page. This isn't high school...
darko

Postby shidenkai » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:04 pm

darko wrote:shidenkai, no offense but grow a tougher skin. What is said in chat is really 99% bullshit and you really shouldn't care.
Hilly said that the first thing he does as admin is ban you? He isn't an admin and probably won't be and even if he would become one, the chance he would do something like that seems low or even ludicrous IMO.

For you to start spamming the forums with this and even external pages on Facebook is even more silly IMO. This game should really not influence your life to this degree.

Furthermore you've been kicked and banned and something like that usually doesn't happen without a reason, either tk'ing too much or disruptive gameplay, both acts which I've seen you commit BTW. as an aside I clearly remember this because I made the joke shidenkai? more like shitenkai but I digress :D

I just find it quite low that you would go and soapbox on what is otherwise, from what I've seen so far, a pretty fun and nice facebook page. This isn't high school...

Ok, I will not be boring and agree partially with you. BF1942 is a game and I think it has to remain a game even when unpleasant things happen. Like everyone else, I have made nonsense playing (teamkillings, provocations, in the main based attacks, etc.); but that is one of dinamice the game. It 's different when someone uses the tricks; Fortunately I am not among those.

About my fb page, I said that everyone could use that for posting funny things from ingame experience; denunce Hillbillyninja is not the right use of the page and I stop it; btw, for me that person no longer exists.

Edit:

After reading this tread: http://forum.bf1942.sk/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3042&start=10 I don't want to modify one comma of my articles. Other people before me have complained about this person, showing pictures as evidence. Bah.
shidenkai

Postby shidenkai » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:20 pm

Great battle today... Axis rules :D

shidenkai

PreviousNext

Return to BF1942 Related Discussion