-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

George

Read them. Obey them. Really.

George

Postby iCQ » Sun May 12, 2019 7:23 am

I am not sure what happend,

I want to make a statement. George has helped us many times getting a fair game by kicking (or banning) players. I do not know what happend but i not seen George misbehave in any way.

I hear news he lost his admin status. That makes me sad... he a very nice guy to me and many others. Besides we also need him. I also MISS him... i lost his whatsapp account due to swap to new phone.

I would like to declare to SSK that from my experience he been a very decent admin. This news makes me sad.

Also i would like to wish the whole admin team and SSK good fortune and peace. I truly love you all.

Please work together people. We have to make sure we can enjoy life as a group... not as enemies. Again i have no clue on what happend. I miss george!

Re: George

Postby iCQ » Sun May 12, 2019 7:26 am

Also i wish i could help. No i cannot admin for you guys because i am not a fit admin. Also i not have that much time.

I did try to donate (money) and i report to people i know here if there is a problem. I make this statement above just to shed light on what i see (which aint much i know).

Please guys... behave in the server... but also keep stay friendly and reasonable to each other OUTSIDE the server.

Postby iCQ » Sun May 12, 2019 7:29 am

And please George when you see this send me a msg in WHATSAPP.

I know i not spend that much time on you, i am not that good of a friend. But i DO care for you. I dont care if u are admin or not. I NEVER ASKED YOU ANY FAVOR and i NEVER bother him about the server. Anyone who did... maybe lure him into something... i do not know i do not understand and it aint my business. The CHEF SSK has to do his thing i realize that.
Last edited by iCQ on Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Where's Waldo........ , oops my bad , where's George

Postby Angeleyes » Wed May 29, 2019 7:51 pm

When George joined the server all the kindergarten retards and bullies started to behave like altar boys , so I miss George to. Now Ax server has become the Wild West . Thx for your service George , not sure what went wrong …………. Hope to see you back soon !!!!
Angeleyes

Postby Lord of Creation » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:57 am

George is mental. Good riddance.
Lord of Creation

Postby Shadowdogkgb » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:58 pm

Lord of Creation wrote:George is mental. Good riddance.

Says the dumbass who posts links to the nazi white supremacist daily stormer website. You're a real catch. wtf is wrong with you.
Shadowdogkgb

Re: Where's Waldo........ , oops my bad , where's George

Postby Shadowdogkgb » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:01 pm

Angeleyes wrote:When George joined the server all the kindergarten retards and bullies started to behave like altar boys , so I miss George to. Now Ax server has become the Wild West . Thx for your service George , not sure what went wrong …………. Hope to see you back soon !!!!

You are right it is absolutely the wild west. It is a free for all. Total chaos. I don't even get on that much anymore because of it.
Shadowdogkgb

Postby luftwaffles » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:01 am

I found SSk's email address from the server's icann records and sent him an email asking for more admins. Unfortunately he didn't respond, it's probably an account he doesn't check anymore.
luftwaffles

Postby Lord of Creation » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:28 am

ICQ did you get your head examined as you promised?
Lord of Creation

Postby iCQ » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:33 am

Lord of Creation wrote:ICQ did you get your head examined as you promised?

LOL stupid troll... it is amazing we lost ADMIN george and you are still here in the game. Talking about "bad management". Sorry SSK but it is true... (never EVER lend out your ADMIN account geeeeezzz George).

And u think that union crap is your website? KiD dream on.... u aint got nothing, not even a set of balls. Just a bit of half baked hate. And probably very ugly to the eye as well... sad.

Bye 114

Next

Return to Server Rules