-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Main rule of aX Server

Read them. Obey them. Really.

Main rule of aX Server

Postby Horza » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:33 am

Don't play on aX server on Europe morning.
Don't play on aX server if the server has no admin online/full of trolls and go to Simple.

I'm bored about this server. I hope SSK could take 2 hours of his life to just clean the server with 2-3 new admins.
Players don't ask he comes back and manage the server like before, but lot of players can't be unbanned here and, lot of ask to join the forum and lot of wants more admins.
This server becomes to be full of trolls coming from Simple and run away from it because of admins.
It's anarchy, I don't talk about insults every hours, terrorism apology and others.
Horza

Re: Main rule of aX Server

Postby iCQ » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:39 pm

I understand.... sad to see you go....

I am also sad to hear about this drama...

Postby Nateos | George » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:06 am

Horza,if you ever got an admin on any server, you would make it unplayable and empty in matter of days, so please leave and delete the game for your health sake. I can't read your comments and feel at ease. So, please for the sake of us all, just go.
Nateos | George

Postby Nateos | George » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:13 am

Your bitching ,selling, lieing and crying makes me feel you are either a girl or gay. Just go back to your pimple server buddies and sell them your crap. No wonder you never got the admin ,where everyone has one .
Last edited by Nateos | George on Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nateos | George

Postby kevin » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:58 pm

it's actually not that bad without admins. people forget that ax has a unique feature that no other server has and that's auto-punishment. you wanna base attack, teamkill, well... you are auto dealt with. and it has another purpose, maybe the most important, that rookies eventually learn from it and stop doing it. i see people in simple disrupt more than in ax probably because they lack that.
kevin

Postby Horza » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:27 pm

Nateos | George wrote:Your bitching ,selling, lieing and crying makes me feel you are either a girl or gay.

Then George you're upset and put all insults in public ? How do you feel ? What about this sexist and homophobic comment ? That show you how you are in fact. Sad to see that. You weren't like that last night with Javazac and RoyalKirov in game and talk quiet good.

I don't care to be admin or not, I play on Simple server like I do on aX, I think Simple is good managed and if problem, forum helps.

Kevin you right about auto-admin but not effective on every maps and like I showed on Youtube, some players disrupting whole game just by glitching or baseattack without auto-warn. Good, but not enough, besides to have no admin.
Horza

Postby Nateos | George » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:50 pm

you little twat, you spit and talk behind people's back when they are not present, and expect to be supported.
the type of person who sells information, just to be able to lick ass, or gain advantage.
We know your kind very well, even that coffee troll read you better then i have !
now go back into whatever hole you came from ! :shock: :shock: :shock: :?
Nateos | George

Postby ComradeIvanKovolot » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:47 am

Nateos-George:

Hi there. I am not meaning to jump into your discussion with Horza. I also have a huge amount of respect and thanks for your adminning on the AX server - it is greatly appreciated by us all.

But I do have to say that, in 2019, the comment below is not a very kind. There is nothing wrong about being a girl or gay, we need more girl and gay players, and we should be making a playing environment where all types of people feel welcome. We try to do this in our MFC Clan for MOHAA.

I hope you'll consider clarifying your perspective on this to everyone. Thanks for reading.

Your bitching ,selling, lieing and crying makes me feel you are either a girl or gay.
ComradeIvanKovolot

Postby Nateos | George » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:33 am

You are right Ivan, i apologize.
The dude needs some serious spanking or something, mostly because he gives the impression of being righteous and kind ,and then he talks behind the back. Typical backstabbing bi...
No disrespect to girls or gays . ;)
Nateos | George

Postby Horza » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:50 pm

Nateos | George wrote:you little twat, you spit and talk behind people's back when they are not present, and expect to be supported.
the type of person who sells information, just to be able to lick ass, or gain advantage.
We know your kind very well, even that coffee troll read you better then i have !
now go back into whatever hole you came from ! :shock: :shock: :shock: :?

Insults, good, that helps your case.
I sell informations ? I have heard about your cheating before I've talked once on Simple server and I have talked only once and said I have no prove or anything, just heard.
What did you want I do ? When I know it, go to you and ask if rumors were right ? Because we can hear everything from people.
So continue to call me traitor with insults, you just show how you really are.
Horza

Next

Return to Server Rules