-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Urgent request

Read them. Obey them. Really.

Urgent request

Postby iCQ » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:20 pm

Dear Ax players, :idea:

It seems the server is suffer from a (few?) trolls lately. I know the admins are working hard to clean things up.

BUT... it is hard for them to see who is the good guy and who is the bad guy.

SO... my advise is:

STAY AWAY from these players... do NOT tk them back... ask for admin and when no admin is around be smart to not get a MINUS score. Also try not to make it worse. Keep smile and find a way around the trolls.

Best is not to engage with them. If you start to scold and scream and suddenly and admin comes in it could be you be the one selected for a kick or ban.

And NO... as for now i do not see anyone getting UNBANNED. And think about it... the admins and the owner have EVERY RIGHT to do so!

Good luck and have fun,
Dont loose hope.

Re: Urgent request

Postby iCQ » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:34 pm

And some players have asked me to contact and talk to admin or SSK when i see them.

Sorry... i am not an admin here. Also i am not going to spend my time to bother admins in their free time. They all have a life, a family and whatever to look after.

Me, nor them, can babysit adults forever.

Last time i spoke to SSK i said to him "hi" and "hope you are ok". He left like 5 minutes later and i noticed he couldn't really play normally. That's a shame!

We all should take the task upon ourselfs to behave and give the good example to our fellow players. If this is too hard for you then you can join the SIMPLE servers where the admin system is a bit more active. I cannot promise you will have a great time their either. But at least on their forum you can complain.

If you cheated and you been banned there it will ALSO BE FOREVER.

People die... get used to it... in that case, it is OVER...

If u cannot do the time, dont do the crime.

Re: Urgent request

Postby iCQ » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:56 pm

Hope this helps you guys, peace!

Return to Server Rules