-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

erro: kicked from server

Read them. Obey them. Really.

erro: kicked from server

Postby zx_ » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:41 pm

hello i am a sometimes regular player i haven't been on for a few months and now im getting "error kicked from server" when i try to join, after a few seconds.
i cant remember if ive been through this before but i think it was punk buster related then a while back.
i maybe have been auto-banned for accidental teamkill in the past for 3 days but i am not a cheater or hack etc, im just wondering if ive been banned somehow, but i havent been using any cheat or exploit no way.
thats just based on some of the other posts on thsi forum, or maybe theres something wrong with my install? although i was able to play without issue a few months ago, ive tried refreshing the server list, what else could i try thanks.
zx_

Re: erro: kicked from server

Postby iCQ » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:27 pm

i hear more people have this problem...

ALSO

i hear you can FIX IT by reinstall patch v1.61 or was it v1.6... get it on the simple forums: http://team-simple.org/forum/index.php

I hope it helps

Postby zx_ » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:13 pm

i tried reinstalling patch and game and have left it a while before attempting reconnecting now, but i still cant join. it says i am banned
1942 is my favourite online game, and i liked playng on the server,

teh only possible reason ive been banned before is accidental tks with mines. i remember ive received a 3 days ban for that accidentally beforer once at least, in 2017 and 2018. i assumed it woudl be reset when it was over each time it happened. i enjoy to play by rules at al times i like fair play and dislike cheating or exploiting games.
if there is any admin reading this please unban or assist ??
zx_

Postby TheVicar » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:55 am

posting this in the unban request is the only thing you can do :?
TheVicar

Postby iCQ » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:16 pm

It says you are banned on the AX server? In that case, most likely, you broke some rules. And also it works like this here: a ban is a ban.

So... best advise is go to SIMPLE server... (read the rules) and play there.

Sorry man... in some countries they hang you by the neck for whatever reason.. that is forever also.

And no matter what we do, those countries will most likely keep those type of practices.

Postby zx_ » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:08 am

hi, i dont really understand some of that reply, but to stay directrly on topic of me being accused of cheat or being banned -

there is no way i have broken any rule or done anthing bad, either rule breaking, or also using an exploit or hack etc. i am a true and fair person in game and real life . for example in games i dont even switch teams to win or for an easy game, i prefer to be on losing team and try to win if its not a good game, and i enjoy to play objective for win game.
i am good player when i am concentrating, but not amazing.
i am just normal battlefield player for many years and i also played 1000s hours on project reality.

if i am banned by an admin its because theyre confused or misguided, or maybe upset about me playing well at some day, or maybe they ran over my mines and banned me?
thats the only possible explanations, but i could often seen going 0-20 on wake island too that can easy happen. i am not care about score, so i wotn care about cheat.
i hope i can get unbanned or at least admit who banned me and why, i know they cant explain a good reason why im banned. i know im true person so if im not let back to play its because of dishonest or uinfair admin.
i played a lot of hours at this server and never disrupt, intentional tk, or anything. i just play
zx_

Postby iCQ » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:55 pm

Im sorry man, it is not my intention to blame innocent players for misbehaving.

Again it is likely that if one has a ban that it is because of... (note the missing words).

YOUR case is clearly different. That does happen...

Back to the important part... doesn't seem like anyone here gets unbanned AT ALL. So again my advise, go to the SIMPLE servers and play there. I am sorry man... i do not like to bring u this bad news. But i could also just ignore you and not share with you what i know.

Owner and admins here are very busy with their life. The free service is still up and running... if u get banned it seems to be perm-ban. No going back.. sorry!

Postby zx_ » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:29 am

yes i did not exploit in game.and yeah i wil start play other server maybe but its a bit different and this is the busier server
zx_

Postby iCQ » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:06 pm

zx_ wrote:yes i did not exploit in game.and yeah i wil start play other server maybe but its a bit different and this is the busier server

True it is more busy... sorry man wish i could help ya.

Return to Server Rules