-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Can we insult admins?

Read them. Obey them. Really.

Can we insult admins?

Postby Lord of Creation » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:51 pm

I was frustrated with something the admin did and the inaction of some tk, and I said in anger that that the admin likes to suck monkey cock. Is that allowed?
Lord of Creation

Re: Can we insult admins?

Postby LL22 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:52 am

Just wait that your ban expire, and be nice on the server like you're on the forum.
No reply anymore from me
Forum to report the suspicious players
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3098
LL22

Postby Nateos | George » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:34 pm

Lord, i must say that your thinking is very narrowminded, WHY ?, because, we are also players, we like to play , and we don't fukin see every single thing thaT happens, otherwise , we d be bots, and you wouldn't cry here,
so, pls...
when you learn how to behave proper, maybe you might get some respect from us aswell, until then ,.... :geek:
Nateos | George

Postby seventy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:35 am

Nateos | George rocks :ugeek:
seventy

Postby Nateos | George » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:41 pm

i missed you 70, i hope you don't play hidden from me :(
Nateos | George

Postby seventy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:20 pm

Nateos | George wrote:i missed you 70, i hope you don't play hidden from me :(

I will be back, brother, I'm so glad you guys still playing :)
seventy

Postby TheVicar » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:15 am

Lord.

The best thing for you to do is to identify each admin, abuse each one of them in turn with progressively more insulting comments, so as to test their limits.

Then you know each one of their ban thresholds. Job done.

Amen.
TheVicar

Postby iCQ » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:56 am

TheVicar wrote:Lord.

The best thing for you to do is to identify each admin, abuse each one of them in turn with progressively more insulting comments, so as to test their limits.

Then you know each one of their ban thresholds. Job done.

Amen.

ROFL LMAO Vicar....

I have a silly old rule. Respect authority... and if they misbehave respect them more. Some will hate you for it... some learn from you. Well in this case not many will learn from you ANYTHING LordofCreation. Running your own immense populair BF1942 server is quite easy. Give it a go... im sure there will be tons of players for you to abuse, rape and love you (call it the SM room). :ugeek:

The other day i was playing somewhere somegame and i ran into an admin. He said i was annoying and if i could leave. I didnt start call him names. I thanked him, wished him a nice day and i left. Last time i checked his server was empty. This guy must be having tons of fun (on his own). I am a difficult guy but i simply believe in RESPECT and good manners... even when im drunk! Call me crazy for it... i dont care...
You can contact me by email on H4K at GMX.RU or visit our FACEBOOK page

Postby Jesus Villamor » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:11 am

Unfortunately, some admin/s "Insert your name here" complains about the losing team where he/she belong ranting such comments like "noob team" similar to regular player/s. Thus reflecting the immaturity whoever made such statements.

And BTW, I would prefer to be in last place on a winning team than being on top of a losing team.

P.S.
A bit OT

Nice try for provoking through ad hominems there, and YOU know who you are...
"Xi (Jinping) ain't gonna treat you right!"

Chris Chappell
China uncensored
Jesus Villamor

Postby iCQ » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:23 pm

Sorry to hear that... i am not an admin and i do that too sometimes. Also i complain and criticize like that. Also i been banned a few times. Not because i sabotage whole teams tho... and i do care about the overall play ability of the game.

I think admins suppose to have a few extra rights... but when they are wrong they also should say sorry for it. If that admin is too cocky to do that then i will agree with you. Anyway not everybody is born a Jesus u know that right Jesus?

Good share anyhow... thanks! ;)
You can contact me by email on H4K at GMX.RU or visit our FACEBOOK page

Next

Return to Server Rules