-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Keep getting punished

Read them. Obey them. Really.

Keep getting punished

Postby Sgt_Enema » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:23 am

Shooting in main...allowed to shoot AA and artillery but I keep getting punished for shooting AA guys. What about people shooting from main? Is this an "auto" function of the server or itchy Admin? Needs to be modified?
Sgt_Enema

Re: Keep getting punished

Postby Blizzard » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:14 am

personaly ive never had this problem- i think its automated..but then again i just got kicked tonight for 'being too annoying ' lol so yeah i admit it..but i hate it when you get so many tk'ers on that mess up games on purpose...and yeah i see alot of shooting in main lately- i see alot of people who park wespes in mains and fire from miles away- its hard to deal with and it can frustrate you a bit- i go after them without an issue-
Blizzard

Postby LL22 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:22 am

Blizzard wrote:i just got kicked tonight for 'being too annoying '

Stop to insult and to accuse players.
If you have a problem, report them to the admin in game or on the forum.
Forum to report the suspicious players
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3098
LL22

Postby Blizzard » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:32 am

well i do admit it- so not going to hide- but i think topi was up to something but who knows- also good to know we got admins on at 2 AM my time- but we need some from about 8 PM to about 1 PM at least..thats a 5 hour window- alot happens in hours, ive reported that theres many players who tk'n, tonights example would be Trayvon zimmerman- who felt ramming my m10 and blowing up planes on market garden was a good idea- either way thanks
Blizzard

Return to Server Rules