-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Error:Kicked From Server

Read them. Obey them. Really.

Re: Error:Kicked From Server

Postby iCQ » Mon May 22, 2017 1:20 pm

Hmmm i am SURE vpn would help you (i am willing to help you with it, i will need admin to confirm me that its allowed for me to grant u access by VPN)

Anyway as far of the racist claim.. here is the world map with all the current players:
http://map.bf1942.sk/

so u can see it is a bit hard to claim admin is racist else he would ban rest of world as well... it a matter of people MISBEHAVING and dynamic IP (this is ISP fault).

So admin probably had no other choice then to ban whole ISP (due to maybe one or two cheaters)

What would be your opinion if admin actually banned whole TTnet ISP because there was one racist Turkish player?

Postby erdemtekin » Mon May 22, 2017 2:28 pm

iCQ wrote:Hmmm i am SURE vpn would help you (i am willing to help you with it, i will need admin to confirm me that its allowed for me to grant u access by VPN)

Anyway as far of the racist claim.. here is the world map with all the current players:
http://map.bf1942.sk/

so u can see it is a bit hard to claim admin is racist else he would ban rest of world as well... it a matter of people MISBEHAVING and dynamic IP (this is ISP fault).

So admin probably had no other choice then to ban whole ISP (due to maybe one or two cheaters)

What would be your opinion if admin actually banned whole TTnet ISP because there was one racist Turkish player?

and as you can see "Turkey-0 players" (Sometimes it increases because they can play 1 time.They receives ban after)

thank you for evidence of race discrimination (I still think this.I explained the reason below:)

only Turkish players use dynamic ip?
World has "236 countries" and only Turkey use dynamic ip?

you said: "So admin probably had no other choice then to ban whole ISP (due to maybe one or two cheaters)"
and this is very ridiculous!! all turkish players banned because of one or two fucking cheater (or tk etc.) ??
Please ban ALL WORLD! because cheaters in game or because cheaters live in the world?? (The same logic)
lol

and an advice for admin: (if he isn't a racist)
find another ban method (like banning by hardware or another device guid or CDKEY or player id etc.)

another advice: (if he isn't a racist)
please ban whoever committed a crime.This is defined as justice
if you can not do it, you are not fair.

and your question,
I think same.
a country shouldn't be banned because of one or more cheaters (or team killers or racist etc.)

and same question for you of course:
What would be your opinion if admin actually banned whole your ISP(or country) because there was one racist Dutch player?
erdemtekin

Postby iCQ » Mon May 22, 2017 11:38 pm

Very good question... What if a game admin banned my whole Dutch country from his server because one or half idiot ruin his services...
Last edited by iCQ on Tue May 23, 2017 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby iCQ » Tue May 23, 2017 12:06 am

Oh and if you look at the map alot you will notice during mid day Turkish time you do see some Turkish players join the server.

Postby erdemtekin » Tue May 23, 2017 4:33 pm

iCQ wrote:Oh and if you look at the map alot you will notice during mid day Turkish time you do see some Turkish players join the server.

I explained this.They can connect but they will be banned after.They can play one time (like me)

also, 90% or %95 of Turkish players use TTNet.
(90% or %95 of Turkey use TTnet.Somebody use Turkcell Superonline but it uses same network with TTNet)

and time is: 18:40 now
Turkey - 0 player(s)

and stop making me liar.I am not liar!!!!

Here is a dialogue with my friend.He loves BF42 like me.I asked to my friend for this problem.
also he and his friend live in other cities : (This evidence is not enough????)

LINK: https://prnt.sc/fb79t6

HERE IS TRANSLATE TURKISH TO ENGLISH:

Me: Do you have "Kicked From Server" problem with aX server? and Do you use TTNET?
My friend: Exactly and same in my another friend.I think they have a prejudice against us.

as you can see he said to me "same in my another friend"

We live in different cities but we have same problem.Do you understand now?
I am bored with explaining.
erdemtekin

Postby iCQ » Tue May 23, 2017 9:33 pm

Logically you or me cannot change what is going on in the world. If you are correct that you or any other Turk is not welcome anymore somewhere i can only say sorry and good luck. It is probably not your fault.

I know you and your friend really love this game some much you really should put your time in running your own server! Long time ago in our =LORD= server we had quite a few dedicated Turkish players who very skilled and fun. Miss them alot.. but times goes by we cannot stand still by this too long SORRY.

We are all guests here and i dont know what world you live in but the HOUSE OWNER decides who is welcome in his house or not.

KNOW YOUR PLACE AS A GUEST/VISITOR

Another word for TTnet... free your clients from the evil dynamic IP addresses!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSTMizJIRWM

Postby erdemtekin » Tue May 23, 2017 10:48 pm

iCQ wrote:Logically you or me cannot change what is going on in the world. If you are correct that you or any other Turk is not welcome anymore somewhere i can only say sorry and good luck. It is probably not your fault.

I know you and your friend really love this game some much you really should put your time in running your own server! Long time ago in our =LORD= server we had quite a few dedicated Turkish players who very skilled and fun. Miss them alot.. but times goes by we cannot stand still by this too long SORRY.

We are all guests here and i dont know what world you live in but the HOUSE OWNER decides who is welcome in his house or not.

KNOW YOUR PLACE AS A GUEST/VISITOR

Another word for TTnet... free your clients from the evil dynamic IP addresses!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSTMizJIRWM

FIRSTLY, I said before and I repeat:
Yes I love this game but I DON'T LOVE aX server.I play on SIMPLE servers,CS ,BF2 or some FPS games already.I don't want play on a racist's server already now.
and I think he banned someone because of racism like me (not only Turkey)

SECONDLY, My goals:
1- People should KNOW this: admin is racist! (if someone banned like me, they should think again)
2- and make you believe that (You did not believe in the beginning.I hope you understood me finally)

AND
I THINK I AM SUCCESSFUL HERE

so
This topic can close
erdemtekin

Postby iCQ » Wed May 24, 2017 5:26 am

Roger that and thanks for your heads-up!

Postby pajdo11 » Wed May 24, 2017 3:28 pm

You should check what racism is...
I understand your bitterness but coming here every day just to cry really makes no sense since u wont be able to play here... good luck on simple and have fun. Take lord of creation with you, bring some bananas, he apparently likes them very much...
pajdo11

Postby Lord of Creation » Thu May 25, 2017 10:56 am

pajdo11 wrote:You should check what racism is...
I understand your bitterness but coming here every day just to cry really makes no sense since u wont be able to play here... good luck on simple and have fun. Take lord of creation with you, bring some bananas, he apparently likes them very much...

Hey monkey unban me immediately. Racism is back and your place is in the zoo.
Lord of Creation

PreviousNext

Return to Server Rules