-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Anti-baserape system bug

Read them. Obey them. Really.

Anti-baserape system bug

Postby hanyweh » Wed May 04, 2016 2:31 pm

It's is not the first time this is happening, but today it influenced the entire game. Very often, when enemy vehicle gets stopped by the anti-base rape system, it gets stuck and stays there until the end of the game. If someone tries to enter it , he dies. You can't repair, destroy it or remove it by any means and it becomes a permanent obstacle.
That's sort of OK and people are use to it, but what rarely happens (I've seen this on Kharkov today and Bocage few weeks ago), the anti-baserape system glitches, and friendly players on vehicles, passing through the invisible barrier of the system surrounding their main base, get destroyed. This happens to planes, tanks, apc and jeeps alike, tho sometimes you only get some damage instead of being completely destroyed so it's probably speed related. This happens only when enemy ground vehicle is already stuck by the system (planes doesn't seem to trigger this). Today on Kharkov i was playing as Russian. We were doing pretty good and when about 20 minutes have passed, some german player tried to rush russian main base with jeep, his car got stuck by the system and since then we started losing vehicles for no obvious reason (getting "playername is no more" messages), until the end of the game we couldn't hold a single flag for more than a minute and we lost.
hanyweh

Re: Anti-baserape system bug

Postby hanyweh » Thu May 12, 2016 11:23 pm

This bug occurs more and more often now. Happened few more times on Bocage and Kharkov (in both russian and german bases).

Another bug I have found is the flag capture range on Gazala's Frontline Bunker (Abandoned Airfield). Since this map is modded (that flag is not originally present there) I hope it can be fixed. Problem is that the capture flag icon shows much further than the actual capture range of this outpost. I was staying there for more than 2 minutes inside a tank while the capture icon was showing , but the flag never went gray.
hanyweh

Return to Server Rules