-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Aircraft Camping

Read them. Obey them. Really.

Aircraft Camping

Postby TrooperHCR » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:23 pm

Been playing this game since the month it was released many moons ago. Recently got back in to it - great job guys on keeping it alive.

One thing though - specifically on El Alamein -the plane camping is horrendous. Because of the increased spawn rate and extra aircraft, at it's peak, I counted 16 people running around the airstrip.

Can we please look at either dropping it back to normal aircraft levels and spawns (tanks don't last more than a few minutes currently because of the airpower) or at least make the airfields free-fire so the enemy can attack it and encourage them to move?

It just ruins that map for everyone.

Otherwise, great job!
TrooperHCR

Re: Aircraft Camping

Postby LetsPlay » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:34 am

I completely agree with TrooperHCR. The aircraft camping can get pretty horrendous especially on El Alamein. I've seen a dozen people on the enemy airfield dancing and shooting each other in the leg. I think free fire would be a good solution. It would make people change up their strategy. Besides it gets very tiring waiting for them to attack.
LetsPlay

Return to Server Rules