-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Can we insult admins?

Read them. Obey them. Really.

Re: Can we insult admins?

Postby iCQ » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:32 pm

Oh boy it goes on and on
Last edited by iCQ on Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
You can contact me by email on H4K at GMX.RU

Postby Jesus Villamor » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:32 pm

I don't know who's you're referring to, but in Market garden I always avoiding to get spawn on airfield as there are some plane wankers there especially all 4 CPs are captured by Axis team, and instead I usually get spawn within the Church and the Arnhem sector.

I also admit most of the time I use Sniper class not because that I want to, but to compensate my overall gameplay experience while joining on a European server 9,800Km away from my home country. As for the rest, here's my explanation of what i'm talking about!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB0Vj9_c234

BTW ICQ, my nick was not based on a religious person but with this guy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jes%C3%BAs_A._Villamor

8-)
"Xi (Jinping) ain't gonna treat you right!"

Chris Chappell
China uncensored
Jesus Villamor

Postby Bad Actor » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:44 pm

Hey Jesus, that's cool.
Always nice to get some background on why a player went with a certain nick and that guy certainly deserves respect :)

And there was me thinking you had done time in a Brazilian prison :lol:
Bad Actor

Postby iCQ » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:45 pm

Jesus Villamor wrote:I don't know who's you're referring to

BTW ICQ, my nick was not based on a religious person but with this guy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jes%C3%BAs_A._Villamor

8-)

I am sorry Sir. Jesus Villamor... yes i know you refer to that pilot!!!!! I know my (read: our) history.

Also i not refer to YOU. Never seen you behave annoying or badly in battle.

I am referring to my personal opinion on modern warfare. Bombing and fly away... usually people who totally cannot defend themselves from that.

Also i refer to my many hours of gameplay on WAKE map. Where i SO much hate the ZERO PLANE pilots... i know if you guys let us get the SBD and bomb the carrier you be DOOMED.

I have respect for you Jesus Villamor. I am sorry that i drag your name into this. Jesus was a hard working man who got the chance to get a great career. Just see me as a little cry baby... the baby i am sometimes. I hope i did not insult you with my little cry baby frustrations... just do as u please.

Talking about snipers... i hate snipers. But in our clan 10 years ago.. we did professional matches. I had a LONG teamspeak discussion with one of our members. A former Vietnam veteran sniper (a REAL LIFE one)... he so angry to me as i stated i hate snipers. He explained to me... he teached me... he was one of our GURU´s...the importance and effect of a sniper. He told me how he took out an army general once (IN REAL LIFE, he served in Vietnam as a boy). Without hurt ANYBODY else on the enemy side. Just the general went down... and it demotivated the whole platoon. Then i understood the importance of the role of a sniper. Anyway we lost that BF1942 DESERT COMBAT match.... but it was not for him and his tactical insights. We had a GG never the less.

I really miss those =LORD= clan days... our DC server... i am so glad to see -=[aX]=- s[sk] is still going strong with his server. We had some matches MANY years ago. s[sk] was one of the most strong teams around. All respectable teamplayers.

Postby iCQ » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:53 pm

Bad Actor wrote:And there was me thinking you had done time in a Brazilian prison :lol:

WHAT THE FUCK???? Hahahahaha BAD ACTOR you are INSANE.. hahahahaha...
And BadActor... i still wonder where your nickname came from sir!
Time in a Brazilian Prison.. hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha ROFL LMAO

Postby iCQ » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:03 pm

Jesus Villamor wrote:I also admit most of the time I use Sniper class not because that I want to, but to compensate my overall gameplay experience while joining on a European server 9,800Km away from my home country. As for the rest, here's my explanation of what i'm talking about!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB0Vj9_c234

Just finished watching the youtube clip. I understand and FULLY agree your tactics.

At the moment i am at my home in the Netherlands. My gameplay tactics are COMPLETELY different from when i am at home in Bangkok (thailand) or when i am at my office in Dubai or Hong Kong.

In China or Dubai i play via my VPN server in the Netherlands. The ping is crazy. Well.. the server is not seeying my REAL ping as i have a sneaky VPN setup. I have to stream my gameplay...

But all i can do is drive a jeep, APC or fly a plane (wing kills only). Last week i saw someone here on the forums tell others that this player ICQ was driving a jeep on airfield doing TEAMKILLS.

Oeps.. that was probably me yes... with a ping 400ms... and... playing on a bluetooth joystick... i didnt try to TK anyone.. probably i just try to give a ride. SORRY... life is hard sometimes.

Postby iCQ » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:05 pm

ON-TOPIC = no we cannot insult admins or moderators.. ARE YOU INSANE!!!!????

Postby Lord of Creation » Wed May 17, 2017 11:27 am

Well Nateos just banned me for absolutely no reason.
Lord of Creation

Postby iCQ » Wed May 17, 2017 10:58 pm

Lord of Creation wrote:Well Nateos just banned me for absolutely no reason.

He probably nicked you off for a day... his prodigy

He is a very decent good man and admin from what i have seen. Cant imagine he had absolutely no reason and he doesn't need one either. How unfair it might sound... i wouldn't be cheerful either... but i accept it and just ask him here for a unban or i wait for that day (or 3)

Postby Lord of Creation » Thu May 18, 2017 3:46 am

The shit eating negro actually banned me for no reason at all. I think he went bananas. :lol:
Lord of Creation

PreviousNext

Return to Server Rules