-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Can we insult admins?

Read them. Obey them. Really.

Re: Can we insult admins?

Postby iCQ » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:32 pm

Anyway quite some players should be SUPER happy... that im not running a BF1942 server and i am not an admin. Because i would never ban but KICK pilots like Jesus out of the sky.

People complain about NADERS and EXPACKERS... i personally find PILOTS the worst. Guys who EXIT server because map comes up without plane.

Or them pilots TK ONLY for them to get a plane. The other day i ran into one of those in the MARKET GARDEN MAP.

On AXIS side... he in flak.. only shooting team mate planes.. you know we only have 2 planes. Since he just HAD to HAVE that plane and not willing to wait for it he flaks own team.

The moment they have their plane they become the NICE player again. But completely annoy all hard working players constantly.

Just like in the real war... these days with modern warfare. Pilots are the WORST... like Jesus Villamor... a B17 bomber.... brave to get into a plane... but UBER weak to fly away even BEFORE the kill is made. I dont like snipers either... they are not that over powered tho.

I just would kick someone out of the server who is in the plane for a whole round. Sorry i know you follow the rules... i know it is legit... just like a nader... EXIT ->
You can contact me by email on H4K at GMX.RU

Postby Jesus Villamor » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:32 pm

I don't know who's you're referring to, but in Market garden I always avoiding to get spawn on airfield as there are some plane wankers there especially all 4 CPs are captured by Axis team, and instead I usually get spawn within the Church and the Arnhem sector.

I also admit most of the time I use Sniper class not because that I want to, but to compensate my overall gameplay experience while joining on a European server 9,800Km away from my home country. As for the rest, here's my explanation of what i'm talking about!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB0Vj9_c234

BTW ICQ, my nick was not based on a religious person but with this guy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jes%C3%BAs_A._Villamor

8-)
"Xi (Jinping) ain't gonna treat you right!"

Chris Chappell
China uncensored
Jesus Villamor

Postby Bad Actor » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:44 pm

Hey Jesus, that's cool.
Always nice to get some background on why a player went with a certain nick and that guy certainly deserves respect :)

And there was me thinking you had done time in a Brazilian prison :lol:
Bad Actor

Postby iCQ » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:45 pm

Jesus Villamor wrote:I don't know who's you're referring to

BTW ICQ, my nick was not based on a religious person but with this guy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jes%C3%BAs_A._Villamor

8-)

I am sorry Sir. Jesus Villamor... yes i know you refer to that pilot!!!!! I know my (read: our) history.

Also i not refer to YOU. Never seen you behave annoying or badly in battle.

I am referring to my personal opinion on modern warfare. Bombing and fly away... usually people who totally cannot defend themselves from that.

Also i refer to my many hours of gameplay on WAKE map. Where i SO much hate the ZERO PLANE pilots... i know if you guys let us get the SBD and bomb the carrier you be DOOMED.

I have respect for you Jesus Villamor. I am sorry that i drag your name into this. Jesus was a hard working man who got the chance to get a great career. Just see me as a little cry baby... the baby i am sometimes. I hope i did not insult you with my little cry baby frustrations... just do as u please.

Talking about snipers... i hate snipers. But in our clan 10 years ago.. we did professional matches. I had a LONG teamspeak discussion with one of our members. A former Vietnam veteran sniper (a REAL LIFE one)... he so angry to me as i stated i hate snipers. He explained to me... he teached me... he was one of our GURU´s...the importance and effect of a sniper. He told me how he took out an army general once (IN REAL LIFE, he served in Vietnam as a boy). Without hurt ANYBODY else on the enemy side. Just the general went down... and it demotivated the whole platoon. Then i understood the importance of the role of a sniper. Anyway we lost that BF1942 DESERT COMBAT match.... but it was not for him and his tactical insights. We had a GG never the less.

I really miss those =LORD= clan days... our DC server... i am so glad to see -=[aX]=- s[sk] is still going strong with his server. We had some matches MANY years ago. s[sk] was one of the most strong teams around. All respectable teamplayers.

Postby iCQ » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:53 pm

Bad Actor wrote:And there was me thinking you had done time in a Brazilian prison :lol:

WHAT THE FUCK???? Hahahahaha BAD ACTOR you are INSANE.. hahahahaha...
And BadActor... i still wonder where your nickname came from sir!
Time in a Brazilian Prison.. hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha ROFL LMAO

Postby iCQ » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:03 pm

Jesus Villamor wrote:I also admit most of the time I use Sniper class not because that I want to, but to compensate my overall gameplay experience while joining on a European server 9,800Km away from my home country. As for the rest, here's my explanation of what i'm talking about!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB0Vj9_c234

Just finished watching the youtube clip. I understand and FULLY agree your tactics.

At the moment i am at my home in the Netherlands. My gameplay tactics are COMPLETELY different from when i am at home in Bangkok (thailand) or when i am at my office in Dubai or Hong Kong.

In China or Dubai i play via my VPN server in the Netherlands. The ping is crazy. Well.. the server is not seeying my REAL ping as i have a sneaky VPN setup. I have to stream my gameplay...

But all i can do is drive a jeep, APC or fly a plane (wing kills only). Last week i saw someone here on the forums tell others that this player ICQ was driving a jeep on airfield doing TEAMKILLS.

Oeps.. that was probably me yes... with a ping 400ms... and... playing on a bluetooth joystick... i didnt try to TK anyone.. probably i just try to give a ride. SORRY... life is hard sometimes.

Postby iCQ » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:05 pm

ON-TOPIC = no we cannot insult admins or moderators.. ARE YOU INSANE!!!!????

Postby Lord of Creation » Wed May 17, 2017 11:27 am

Well Nateos just banned me for absolutely no reason.
Lord of Creation

Postby iCQ » Wed May 17, 2017 10:58 pm

Lord of Creation wrote:Well Nateos just banned me for absolutely no reason.

He probably nicked you off for a day... his prodigy

He is a very decent good man and admin from what i have seen. Cant imagine he had absolutely no reason and he doesn't need one either. How unfair it might sound... i wouldn't be cheerful either... but i accept it and just ask him here for a unban or i wait for that day (or 3)

Postby Lord of Creation » Thu May 18, 2017 3:46 am

The shit eating negro actually banned me for no reason at all. I think he went bananas. :lol:
Lord of Creation

PreviousNext

Return to Server Rules