-> aX DISCORD here <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

active admin needs a BAN

So you have been a bad boy.

active admin needs a BAN

Postby DeadlySquirrel » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:50 pm

server sucks NOT having an admin to stop the chaos... SUCKS even more with having a freak admin ....

anyway... here is the link for GAMETRACKER... or look for it yourself... it has MANY more servers where you dont have to watch this circus any longer... hopefully the 60-64 players here will get tired of the bullshit and populate other servers...really check them out and load up desert combat and DCfinal and come see what the game USED to look like... Im banned here for getting pissed off at the trolls glitching and said F*ck too many times.

I HAVE NOT MISSED a day playing and havent MISSED a day here with the daily circus....

https://www.gametracker.com/search/bf19 ... order=DESC
DeadlySquirrel

Re: active admin needs a BAN

Postby iCQ » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:13 am

Good point man.. i vouch for DeadlySquirrel... he is a good decent player and fun to have him in your team.
Attachments
13a746be-737b-414c-8738-b5b91f96ffd9.png
13a746be-737b-414c-8738-b5b91f96ffd9.png (41.9 KiB) Viewed 271 times
Last edited by iCQ on Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postby kevin » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:29 am

hey deadly squirrel can you tell me how you got banned? do you remember being an admin or was it perhaps auto-ban for teamkilling? if it's the latter it should lift on its in a few days. system is there to prevent chronic teamkilling.
kevin

Postby DeadlySquirrel » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:06 am

Forgot why. More then likely involved me being pissed off at tohsdaehmoob or one of the other asshats making game unplayable...either by glitching in boxes, walls, floors of attacking noncaps and so so much more BS.

that was August 6th or 7th ..maybe a day or two before.... maybe a month ban.

so GO TO GAME TRACKER AND LOOK AT THE OTHER SERVERS.....

I know EVERYONE comes here to see the legendary D.S. but alas, I have been banned from the kingdom...

cough....
DeadlySquirrel

Return to Unban Requests