-> aX DISCORD here <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

kicked after joining server

So you have been a bad boy.

kicked after joining server

Postby Trayvon Zimmerman » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:28 pm

I just reinstalled this game after having not played for about 3 years and I can't join the server without being kicked. If this is stemming from a previous ban then I have no recollection of what I did.
Trayvon Zimmerman

Re: kicked after joining server

Postby iCQ » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:46 am

Could be anything from a perm bam to a mistake. The truth is online u can find games and servers that lock you up for life. And try to uninstall and forget about that! (no there are no such things as unbans around here)

Take care bud, see ya around.

Postby Trayvon Zimmerman » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:20 am

iCQ wrote:Could be anything from a perm bam to a mistake.

I'm having the exact same issue described by the players in this thread even though I've had no issues connecting to this server in the past.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2524

Are they having this issue because they're permabanned?

no there are no such things as unbans around here

Then what is the point of this forum?
Trayvon Zimmerman

Postby TheVicar » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:46 pm

It could also be an IP range (or country) that's been banned. There's a post on here from 3 or 4 years ago that stated that their entire country had been banned from the aX server, one that bordered Slovakia I think. People were screaming racism, but thats a lower issue of xenophobia (if it was that)

Another possibility (one of my guesses) is if you're using an Origin install (not a CD install) - maybe the license code generated has been blocked/banned. Although I've been temp banned before with my CD install and the conditions/setup to prevent you evading a ban changed. A simple swap of license code, IP and player name used to work. It changed and became some kind of a hardware identifier, which prevented me from evading such bans. :o

As for the point of this forum, it seems its now for the limited help that us lowly (non-admin/SM) players can give to each other.

Here's a mad one for you and other players who are perm banned to try, if you can be aXrsed. Next time you're abroad, take a laptop with your autokick install of BF1942 on it, see if it works from a different countries IP ranges.

Good luck
TheVicar

Return to Unban Requests