-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

TheVicar BANNED: again

So you have been a bad boy.

Re: TheVicar BANNED: again

Postby iCQ » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:36 am

Lord of Creation wrote:ICQ you are such a retard you filthy mongrel

Ok enough waste time on a sad mental case... have fun being a airhead dick without pussy! (so sex for you, it is obvious yeah).

And boy you are boring bad karma with a capital K.

Postby Lord of Creation » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:05 am

Are you giving the standup routine in Taiwan now? Lol
Lord of Creation

Postby iCQ » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:04 pm

Lord of Creation wrote:Are you giving the standup routine in Taiwan now? Lol

Uuuh what are you talking about dumbo? Don't tell me u suddenly able to follow ANYTHING i say. :lol:

Stupid unions like u usually do not even know where Taiwan is in this world (and the next).

VICAR I MISS YOU.. WHERE ARE YOU CRAZY HIPPY? IS ALL OK WITH YOU? :mrgreen:

LOVE YA!

Postby TheVicar » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:17 pm

All good iCQ, cheers. I'm just enjoying the summer days in the countryside, so vampire BF1942 hours have gone astray for now

Hows the labrador doing?
TheVicar

Postby iCQ » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:04 pm

TheVicar wrote:All good iCQ, cheers. I'm just enjoying the summer days in the countryside, so vampire BF1942 hours have gone astray for now

Hows the labrador doing?

He is in the bedroom dirty my bed. It is a super sweet dog... i love him. But i hate it... i cannot set him free here. Several people in the neighborhood already complained me that i not line him up.

Yesterday i pass by the house of a neighbor... he is a NSB-er (that we call him in this neighborhood).

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationaal ... e_Beweging

Anyway most people not so like him. He said "hi sir" to me and then the Labrador ran into his garden/land and run up to him. He start to scream "PUT THAT DOG ON THE LINE NOW! GET HIM OUT OF MY GARDEN!". The two girls that i was talking with started to laugh like crazy and i ran into his garden "sorry sir sorry my bad he just want to say hi sorry sir".

Then he start to tell me a story:

"Sir, you better be careful because i happen to know the police is doing EXTRA patrols now in this neighborhood to see people not lace their dog or let their dog poo anywhere".

That kind of man. I told him "oh good more police in this bad neighbourhood, maybe one day we be safe here than, great info sir!" i turn around and make a puke move to the girls... we all hate this man. He is a NSB-er.

In worldwar 2 the nazi in the netherlands try to find the jews... dutch people who are not JEW and who call the nazi when they know a jew hide somewhere we call NSB-er.

U know the type of man that go try to fuck ur wife in the ass when u not home. And when u come home and say to him "sir u stink like poo" he would get angry. U know the types... happy to fuck ur wife in the ass but NOT happy when they stink like poo... so typical gay. i mean NBS.... :lol:

Postby iCQ » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:05 pm

TheVicar wrote:All good iCQ, cheers. I'm just enjoying the summer days in the countryside, so vampire BF1942 hours have gone astray for now

Hows the labrador doing?

U will be back in the night right? In the future... hope u have a good time there sir.

Take care, i gotto take the dog off the bed now.

Postby iCQ » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:09 pm

OK OK he not on the bed:

http://www.spcl.tk/wp-content/uploads/2 ... 371022.jpg

but i got him a ground flood dyper thing for in the bedroom but he NEVER use it.. no matter where i put it. Damn dog has his own mind! (good dog actually, i love him, the bastard, no he not a bastard, he a full race dog).

http://www.spcl.tk/wp-content/uploads/2 ... 194822.jpg

Note i only took this black dog in the house to upset Lord Of Creation... else i of course would take a white dog (my god i cannot believe people have such little brains they actually think this black/white way, simple minds).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vhhTvcLoRw

Love you Vicar, dont leave us. Hope to see you in Adam one day...

Postby Ibanez » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:48 am

Classic video Vicar, love the beginning and the end.
Hope you get back in soon.
Roundeye.
Ibanez

Previous

Return to Unban Requests