-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Banned today just play the game

So you have been a bad boy.

Banned today just play the game

Postby SLick » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:17 pm

Nickname: Doom
Map: Battle of the Bulge
Time: 18:45
What I did wrong: nothing
I know the rules
SLick

Re: Banned today just play the game

Postby Nateos | George » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:31 pm

if i remember correctly, i banned you perm for using map exploits !
Nateos | George

Postby SLick » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:41 pm

I dont even know what "map exploits" is!

I am not a hacker, I sell bread as work daytime in Sweden, just an hard worker.

This is just wrong action on me, but ok its up to you server owner....

Have a good life, I will.....

/Slick
SLick

Postby Nateos | George » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:46 pm

I am not the server owner, and if you want to get unbanned, please write to ssk, he is !
Nateos | George

Postby JawBreaker » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:38 pm

SLick is the Number One ranked player on this entire server.

This game, 16 years in, is DYING for players .. any players .. to stay relevant and active.

This is the #1 ranked player in all of Battlefield 1942 according to analytics.

I'd highly suggest to re-examine the circumstances of a permanent ban of a player of such unprecedented rank and statistics.

Any ban .. of any kind .. at this point in the game's current state is self-defeating.

BF42 needs every player it can possibly get at his point just to stay alive.

It's on the brink of fading in to history.

For what it is worth, SLick .. Hillbillyninja and I offered ssk $750 cash if he'd just hand over the keys to the server so we could assign new admins and police the place better .. change the rotation and hold special events for players.

We have still received no reply.

At this point, we'd probably be willing to go to a $1,000 U.S. Dollars to ssk so we could add admins and change some map rotations up and such.

But nobody knows where he is .. or even if he is anymore.

If he does reply someday, we'd certainly look to add you to the administration staff due to your immense skill at the game and general respect by the population from that skill.

JawBreaker
JawBreaker

Postby Horza » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:25 pm

I hope you will have an answer soon.
Thank you for the reply, I still have hope for this server and its community.
I dont think this server gonna die yet. With simple main community players need 120 slots every day, and those are the only to be able have those slots.
Horza

Postby dringus » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:40 am

JawBreaker wrote:SLick is the Number One ranked player on this entire server.

This game, 16 years in, is DYING for players .. any players .. to stay relevant and active.

I'd highly suggest to re-examine the circumstances of a permanent ban of a player of such unprecedented rank and statistics.

Any ban .. of any kind .. at this point in the game's current state is self-defeating.

For what it is worth, SLick .. Hillbillyninja and I offered ssk $750 cash if he'd just hand over the keys to the server so we could assign new admins and police the place better .. change the rotation and hold special events for players.

At this point, we'd probably be willing to go to a $1,000 U.S. Dollars to ssk so we could add admins and change some map rotations up and such.

If he does reply someday, we'd certainly look to add you to the administration staff due to your immense skill at the game and general respect by the population from that skill.

JawBreaker

Maybe he's the #1 ranked player because he has a maphack which is what he was kicked for? I don't know just my 2 cents. There are some maphackers, I don't recall playing with SLick or Doom either way :mrgreen:
dringus

Postby kevin » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:06 am

JawBreaker wrote:SLick is the Number One ranked player on this entire server.

JawBreaker

Haven't you already started 2 servers that quickly went down due to lack of players? And if i'm right, you and some of your pals are to blame for MoonGamers decline. you and hillbilly seem to have good intentions but unfortunately don't have the necessary skills to handle servers. you guys also lack skill in-game. mostly spend all evening chatting and drinking beer.
kevin

Return to Unban Requests