-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Unban APE

So you have been a bad boy.

Unban APE

Postby APE » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:03 am

Nick = L2KAPE

Please unban me.

What I did wrong = NOTHING! I was trying to help my teammates on Gazala 9/16/18. I was trying to team kill a very, very, very disruptive player. He's on almost EVERY SINGLE evening when there are NO ADMINS. He know there are no admins so he comes on and play disruptively every single evening. We are all VERY SICK of him doing this. He blocks the runway with a tank, and then runs tank in front of aircraft taking off. He know the pilot will take the blame for the collision and resulting team kill. He knows this so he does it again. He will team wound planes until there is only one bar. He targets everyone on the team. He know THERE IS NO ADMIN at this time. Did I mention that we are ALL FUCKING SICK OF HIS DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIOR? We are SICK of it. It's so frustrating when we just want to play by the rules and we have to deal with this fool when there is no admin. I have come to hate this server when he is on because there is NO ADMIN. PLease make one of us common players an admin that are on at this time so we can monitor and mange poor behavior. I will happily be an admin. I have been an admin on other servers. I do get extremely frustrated on this server when he is on and other people who play very disruptively. I would like to just play and make sure everyone else plays fair and by the rules. Please help all of us! We are getting desperate. Which is why I just got banned... for trying to get his tank off runway where he is blocking planes. I have reported him multiple times on this forum but NOTHING GETS DONE and I don't know why nothing is done. He changes his player name all of the time, even during one map he will change his player name. He will mirror other player names to get them in trouble with other players. He often shows up falsely as Luftwaffles, which is another player.

PLEASE HELP US! WE ARE BEGGING AT THIS POINT! WE NEED AN ADMIN AT THIS TIME OF DAY! PLEASE HELP! EVERYONE IS SICK AND TIRED OF THIS PLAYER AND VERY ANGRY THAT THE SERVER HAS NO ADMINS AT THIS TIME OF DAY!!!

THANK YOU,
APE
APE

Re: Unban APE

Postby -=Elite=-m00 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:24 am

omg unban the flying APE and make him admin ktnx
-=Elite=-m00

Postby APE » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:34 am

Thanks m00!
APE

Postby TheVicar » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:10 pm

The time has come when the innocent are punished.

Without APE in a tank on Gazala runway, doing God's work by distracting 115, no Spitfires would have got airborn.

Release APE from the cage.
TheVicar

Return to Unban Requests