-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

unban Graizer

So you have been a bad boy.

Re: unban Graizer

Postby iCQ » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:45 pm

Ey vicar :-) miss u in the game :-D

And i agree... actually 115 not gone insane... he went overboard! Totally wrecked his own gameplay also. Last night i saw him in apc sitting for 15 minutes to block the sexton. Sorry i couldnt hold my laugh and told him "man you are boring" and i drove away in my jeep towards the real action. I shouldnt laugh.. because its sad to see these mentally disturbed roam freely without "proper help".

The guy in the sexton 'mr.Penis' (lol, whats in a name) went for a brake im sure. After i drove off luftwaffles 115 left the game without a word. It took another 10 minutes bfor penis started to play/aim the sexton again.

And to the end result Penis ended up that round with silver medal so with a bit of patience he had a GG anyway! :P

I went to be a sniper and spotted for Penis... i just avoid any "spawn team killing"... yes sure, still such guys can completely ruin your whole map/round! But not for me... i really dont give a "sh1t" if you act like a retard. Guess who gets the girls in the end :ugeek:

But if u just ignore and, sometimes literally, walk away... they might follow you but hey... have fun acting like a dog! :roll:

His modus-operandi is at the moment "team sabotage". Not a "teamkiller". As he knows that will get him auto banned.

His ping was between 117ms and 124ms the whole time. He used nickname "luftwaffles".

Im traveling atm so thats it for now..

Over-and-out

Take care all and have fun,

Re: unban Graizer

Postby TheVicar » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:12 am

TheVicar's and TheChurch's safe blessings to you on your travels ICQ

One thing is for sure

When both in-game aX'42 and research is in full flow, 115 has problems.

He doesn't know where to disrupt. He becomes confused:-> Base spawn or research disruption? Everyone knows that there'll always be random players TK'ing and messing around with RWB's (Real War B******s) in-game. But 115 is clearly working alone

As for =aXrs=ers, I can only speak for myself. We are all equal when researching. Axis/Allied/KDR/latency of ping/web-ranking, these things mean nothing when you are in that research mindset. But I hope the rest of the squad, and all newcomers, will continue to increase our in-game "research" efficiency, by practicing on LAN and on different empty online servers, before executing new technologies during in-game play. The hardcore TK'ers and "Team Saboteurs" then become more visible

Efficiency is better for everyone

covert LAN =aXrs= research example:

TheVicar

Previous

Return to Unban Requests