-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

unban Graizer

So you have been a bad boy.

unban Graizer

Postby -=Elite=-m00 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:45 pm

Graizer is asking to be unbanned (the real one not the impersonator)
He was IP banned last Sunday and he is stuck with a static IP
This hurt weapons research advancement badly

thanks
Last edited by -=Elite=-m00 on Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-=Elite=-m00

Re: unban Grazier

Postby TheVicar » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:39 pm

request forwarded from Graizer:

"Wow. I cannot believe I am still banned after 7 days. Hopefully admins don't think I am continually tk-ing and thats why my IP is blocked. The fake "Grazier" has a misspelled name. The real spelling is "Graizer" - patented 2003. I am also on west coast USA. My guess is this is the same imposter as Luftwaffles. Very frustrating and I would like to get back into gameplay ASAP. I follow all server rules; occasionally get kicked/banned from accidental minus scores and AFK too long. Robert and/or other admin - please hear my pleas and unban "Graizer." If anyone shows up named "Grazier" or "Luftwaffles" and is intentional tk-ing please ban. He usually has ping 115; my ping is around 150-175. Many thanks - G"
TheVicar

Re: unban Graizer

Postby Shadowdogkgb » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:19 am

It does seem unusual. #bringbackthegraizer
Shadowdogkgb

Postby -=Elite=-m00 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:10 am

official research picture for Graizer

https://imgur.com/a/ZebGwao
-=Elite=-m00

Postby Horza » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:12 am

Did shadow decide to stop disrupting game ? ;)
Horza

Postby TheVicar » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:26 am

I agree -=Elite=-m00, it's good see Graizer back at work:

Horza, the imposter player "115" or "shadow" or copy playername *.* continues to haunt the server
TheVicar

Postby Horza » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:39 am

To be clear, my pseudo in the game is not "Horza" now but the same with special caracter :)
Horza

Postby -=Elite=-m00 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:42 am

https://imgur.com/a/g2ZFuu4

some research tonight
-=Elite=-m00

Postby iCQ » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:55 am

TheVicar wrote:request forwarded from Graizer:

"Wow. I cannot believe I am still banned after 7 days. Hopefully admins don't think I am continually tk-ing and thats why my IP is blocked. The fake "Grazier" has a misspelled name. The real spelling is "Graizer" - patented 2003. I am also on west coast USA. My guess is this is the same imposter as Luftwaffles. Very frustrating and I would like to get back into gameplay ASAP. I follow all server rules; occasionally get kicked/banned from accidental minus scores and AFK too long. Robert and/or other admin - please hear my pleas and unban "Graizer." If anyone shows up named "Grazier" or "Luftwaffles" and is intentional tk-ing please ban. He usually has ping 115; my ping is around 150-175. Many thanks - G"

I am very sure it is the same person... i try to dig for him more but he is illusive. Besides i am not an admin and i have no access what so ever to the server. But i have tricks up my sleeve...

At this point he almost always exits the server when i join. I wonder why... i suspect he knows me from "other moments".

Anyhow people (also Gaizer) please keep calm... do not let such figures get to you. In the game chat (when he is there) try to support the good people and ignore him (for as far as it is possible).

Also... vicar and Gazier and brothers... try not to experiment and mess around so much for now. I know you guys not sabotage or misbehave in any way... but make it easy for the few admins here to recognize who is who!!!

Anyhow THANKS for all your work here guys... please enjoy and stay strong! Not let SSK, the admins and good players down by getting angry! :oops:

(hi Elite, nice to see ya again man! Also hi Shadowdogkgb!!! And double for Vicar for helping out here (and all the other people making screenshots and evidence and reports back here... i am quite sure the admins are seeying this, whenever i meet one of them i will sure update them on this matter if they have the time)

Postby TheVicar » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:02 pm

I think 115 is either a previously banned player or a player that didn't get what they wanted from '42 and returned to make his mark. Every man has got a breaking point. You and I have one. 115 has reached his, and very obviously, he has gone insane.

iCQ wrote:"Also... vicar and Gazier and brothers... try not to experiment and mess around so much for now."

I agree that a more covert approach to "research" may be needed in these troubled times
TheVicar

Next

Return to Unban Requests