-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Hi

So you have been a bad boy.

Hi

Postby mussels » Tue May 29, 2018 1:56 pm

Yesterday before midnight I was waiting around to play my fav map Midway. So I am spectating and was following player "scootaloo" , he had landed his stuka in hangar for repair, when some guy "Dennis" jump in the stuka backgun and start firing away at the stuka s tail section. He didn t stop and I saw him doing team damage when other players get a plane etc.
My bf42 career around 15 years, I swear I never did such thing and it enrages me.
Think you all know I have great sport man ship, and I constantly try to help not so experienced players by giving them tips.
So yesterday, lost my cool and tk d the sukker. I was kicked for minus score. When I joined again I saw him "Dennis" shooting at his mates, planes again and yeah, I went for him and got banned. Sorry for losing my cool.
I can wait a few more days for the ban to lift, but I kindly request unban assap .
What ever .
I was using nik " Vogelsang"
Thanks
mussels

Re: Hi

Postby TheVicar » Wed May 30, 2018 2:34 am

Admins cant unban. So it sounds like you'll get a 3 day autoban for multiple TK kicks
TheVicar

Re: Hi

Postby mussels » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:04 am

Seems I am still banned. It s over a week now. Can any 1 tell me more pls ?
mussels

Return to Unban Requests