-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Zzzzzzzzzzz

So you have been a bad boy.

Zzzzzzzzzzz

Postby DeadlySquirrel » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:06 am

Zzzzzzzzzzz
Last edited by DeadlySquirrel on Tue May 01, 2018 2:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
DeadlySquirrel

Re: Banned Again

Postby JediMasterMerliN » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:22 pm

Furthermore they ban me for speaking out about it, that one half sacreblu goof is a biased fucking idiot who can't handle harsh reality checks, or understand there are people in spades of better conduct than that nofogging noob loser Vietcock sucker or his squadron of fellow mainbasers, many of whom also clearly use cheats
A real admin would have cleaned house on this shithole where it was due years ago, not unfairly target people like me
JediMasterMerliN

Postby iCQ » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:30 pm

Ey DeadlySquirrel how u doing buddy? (sorry stupid question, i guess not so good)

Im so sorry to hear this guys... please calm down... ur ban might be lifted soon...

In any way do NOT go TK other players when they misbehave!!! That surely will not help matters... how is an admin, who is busy enough already, to know the difference between the good and bad?

U can look back and see how many people claim their little sister was behaving or such... if you go brake the rules because you are angry you are not making it more easy.

Instead screenshot or record the things that going on. Time and date added please...

Me personally just exits the server and come back later... i know thats so stupid but it is the way it is...

I have seen vietcong play yesterday for a bit but i did not see him do a bad thing myself. He was smack talking back to some people... true...

I will keep an eye open and i record all my gameplay so keep posted. In the mean time play maybe the simple or oz wake server. Your ban likely to be lifted after a few days or so...

Good luck and have fun (sorry, i cant help much more i am also just a player).

Postby iCQ » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:09 pm

Jawbreaker was right old file.

Postby DeadlySquirrel » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:00 pm

Frickin history repeating itself a year apart. End of day picture wrong....and Vietcong still a jerk.
Last edited by DeadlySquirrel on Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DeadlySquirrel

Postby iCQ » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:11 pm

Thats serious!!! God damnit... so ur the 120ms ping?

VERY GOOD THAT YOU POST THIS HERE!!!!!!! :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Have good day (sorry i dunno what else to wish you)

Postby iCQ » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:10 am

Played an hour today and spectated Vietcong for at least 20 minutes...

Didnt see any sign of cheating, glitching or teamkilling. He is playing his normal name...

Maybe this is a personal thing between you guys??? Or am i just unlucky to not see it today?

Anyway i keep posted here.. take care

Postby JediMasterMerliN » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:49 am

A PERSONAL THING BETWE-!?!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!? I'VE SEEN THAT AHOLE SHOOTING FROM BEYOND VISUAL RANGE, AND FINDING PEOPLE IN CORNERS OF MAPS WITH NO INCLINATION OF PRESENCE, HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO CHEAT, HE JUST NEEDS A COUPLE OF AHOLE TROLLS, OR EVEN DUPLICATE CONNECTIONS ON ALLIES, AFK BOTS WATCHING THE MAP FOR HIM WHILE'S ON AXIS, IF THAT'S WHAT YOU SAW THEN HE'S ONLY DOING IT BECAUSE HE READ THIS AND KNOWS THE HEAT IS ON, BUT I HAVE SEEN HIM TK, MAINBASE, CHEAT, GHOST WITH TROLLS FOR MONTHS NOW, SQUIRREL IS NOT A LIAR AND SHAME ON YOU FOR NOT BEING MORE VIGILANT AND MISSING SUCH VIOLATIONS ENOUGH TIMES TO ACTUALLY STILL SAY THAT, SHAME!
JediMasterMerliN

Postby iCQ » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:04 pm

Please calm down buddy... i DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!! (you make good points, im sorry...)

The fact that i saw him play a few minutes normally doesnt say sh1t of course you agree right? Anyway i do what i can for you guys and i record and spectate... if i catch him i will post here and admins can follow up on it.

Also i can say here i know DeadlySquirrel and he a cool good player.. i DONT want him to be banned here.. nor dont i want to see YOU banned JediMasterMerliN!!!!

All i try to do is help and share my experience. I urge you and deadly to stay calm and just report. DO NOT FIGHT TK-ERS!!! And now GOD DAMN someone is impersonate DeadlySquirrel. Admins can see player GUID (cd key, ip address and such) so lets hope it will be fixed and solved soon.

Im really sorry to hear this... again i am NOT admin... i cant do much more than you guys can. Have patience... i seen 3 admins active last few days so im SURE this matter will be resolved. In the mean time stay calm, report and check back later for unban. Give admins time and respect... its not easy for them REMEMBER THAT!

Wish u a good day!

Postby JawBreaker » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:39 pm

For what it's worth .. momzrule is listed on this score sheet picture above.

She has not been on the aX server in seven plus months.

I talk to her quite regularly.

And Hillbillyninja going 1 and 15 .. yeah .. wow. Uh-huh.
JawBreaker

Next

Return to Unban Requests