-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Zzzzzzzzzzz

So you have been a bad boy.

Re: Banned Again

Postby iCQ » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:09 pm

JawBreaker wrote:For what it's worth .. momzrule is listed on this score sheet picture above.

She has not been on the aX server in seven plus months.

I talk to her quite regularly.

And Hillbillyninja going 1 and 15 .. yeah .. wow. Uh-huh.

INDEED... sharp JB! So this is an old screenshot... nevertheless his name (deadly) shows up twice which is not a good thing.

In any case if you guys are playing and you see either Hill or Jawbreaker or George or Robert make SURE you listen to them for their advise... these are the people i know who have the right mind and know whats going on here. Dont let any troll or TK-er or cheater ruin your game!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And true.. HillbillyNinja is now playing under a new name for few weeks already (Fifthy5 Shades of Hilly or something).

Deadly... how long u been banned now? Longer than a week i guess?

Anyway i urge again.. please calm down... give admins time.. and DO NOT tk people who misbehave (how frustrating it might be it is not going to help you any bit, admins are not going to make a huge puzzle and talk for hours who did what and why is more nice... they just clean up anything obvious and thats it... more we cannot ask for anyway).

Zzzzzzzzzzz

Postby DeadlySquirrel » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:25 pm

Zzzzzzzzzzz
Last edited by DeadlySquirrel on Tue May 01, 2018 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
DeadlySquirrel

Re: Banned Again

Postby JediMasterMerliN » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:50 am

So far for all their incompetence and inaction, like gullibly listening to trolls saying I mainbased, while some asshole mainbases using my name, then says to kick my number, not the mainbaser with my name, they don't critically think it, they don't cross examine, they blindly buy it, give kicks to repeat offenders instead of month or permas, and I can't make a statement on any of this, because one cocksucker sees fit to muzzle me, they can collectively suck my dick for all they've done so far, or lack of it depending

(except George, I hope he's doing alright, I wish him well)
JediMasterMerliN

Re: Zzzzzzzzzzz

Postby iCQ » Wed May 02, 2018 8:28 pm

they don't critically think it, they don't cross examine, they blindly buy it

That might just be the case! Calling them/him a cocksucker wont help you though.

I am surprised people demand so much from a free service. You assume the admin in this matter has the time AND power to do all you ask for. Which he might NOT have... also no salary and he also clearly doesn't get the respect he deserves for at LEAST trying to keep the server clean.

It is odd to see that many regulars who are always friendly and behave AND teamplay in a great way do NOT get banned. Makes you wonder what really is going on.

Now i dont know you personally and i dont know your gameplay or behaviour so please forgive me... i just share MY point of view and i am just a player... not even a regular!!!

Fact is the world is FULL with sisters who misbehave on your account. Or cats that take your keyboard and TK anyone in sight while you are on the toilet.

Yes you might be a victim of a cheater who used your nickname to discredit you... only thing is... admins can see IP addresses. They ban by IP and/or CD-key... so i wonder how this is possible at all.

If you change IP.. can you join?
If you change NICKNAME... can you join?
If you change CD key... can you join?

Where is the problem? Please try check these things out... it will shed light on your problem. You might find out the admins arent so bad after all. Just enforce the rules...

Re: Zzzzzzzzzzz

Postby DeadlySquirrel » Sun May 13, 2018 3:55 am

on page one of this thread I posted it was the wrong screenshot. I realized hat after I checked the date. Anyway, I play by server rules and wasn't about to get an auto-ban for a tk. I think it was for bitching at a troll been so long it doesn't matter. Once in a while I click to see and yes still banned but still playing (not here but).....alot.
DeadlySquirrel

Previous

Return to Unban Requests