-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

unban req

So you have been a bad boy.

unban req

Postby zx_ » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:53 am

i got too many team kills with mines and i got kicked, possibly more than once. then new round started on caen and as tanks crossed bridge i put mines and someone drove over them as they tried to ram into the tanks, disregarding the mines i was clearly putting down.
then i turned to shoot a landing paratrooper and somehow 1 shot tk a german who stood up in front of him suddenly, then 2 more tanks approached bridge and i put mines down and instantly a friendly car flew over them going to ram the tanks in an almost exact replay of the previous incident that had just happened before that and then i was banned, i am a long term battlefield player who is not interested in intentional tk or disruptive play, etc.
is it an auto ban due to a total negative score at the start of a round, before id had the chance to score any points? after already being kicked in previous rounds? or im not sure how it works exactly. thanks.
zx_

Re: unban req

Postby zx_ » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:59 pm

and my in game name is zx
zx_

Re: unban req

Postby TheVicar » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:52 pm

I keep getting banned (its a risk an engineer takes). 3x TK auto kicks = 3 day auto ban
TheVicar

Return to Unban Requests