-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

IS PIXELLING ALLOWED?

So you have been a bad boy.

Re: IS PIXELLING ALLOWED?

Postby Nateos | George » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:19 pm

you were not permbanned. your ban is 1 month
Nateos | George

Postby hanyweh » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:48 pm

If you have really checked the ban you have the name of the one who ordered it too. Whatever I am out of here, 1 month for 1 tk ... that's outrageous. It is obviously emotionaly motivated, and this zo guy is under someones protection since the evidence i've provided and dozens of abuse claims during the game got completely ignored. Every map he does hundred kills by simply spamming artillery fire on spawn points, whether it's by PoW on Iwo Jima or Saxton from inside main base on caen. The guy is not a fan of fairplay, and a certain admin is more than happy with that.

But I realize it's not your fault. Could you at least review the other unban appeals. Some people are waiting for answer far longer than me.
hanyweh

Postby Nateos | George » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:33 pm

Zo will be perm banned, as on pimple servers.Thank you.
you were banned for zooking your own arty for fun .at least it looked that way when it happened.
i was the one to issue the ban.
Nateos | George

Postby hanyweh » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:56 pm

Nateos | George wrote:Zo will be perm banned, as on pimple servers.Thank you.
you were banned for zooking your own arty for fun .at least it looked that way when it happened.
i was the one to issue the ban.

1 month for 1 tk ... promises and contradicting statements ... https://www.gametracker.com/player/zo/ax.bf1942.sk:14567/
hanyweh

Previous

Return to Unban Requests