-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

IS PIXELLING ALLOWED?

So you have been a bad boy.

IS PIXELLING ALLOWED?

Postby hanyweh » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:13 pm

name: TeaCupper
Nov 14, 2017 about 9pm on Liberation of Caen
Banned by Deckard Cain for 1 intentional tk of Zo during saxon spam from canadian main.

Asked multiple times if pixelling is allowed and with 3 admins online there was no answer.Your server rules doesn't regulate this issue. Zo is famous pixelshooter, he's been banned for that on simple. The guy does hundreds of kills from anti-basecamp protected position that can't be attacked from any angle. That obviously affects gameplay, furthermore attacking canadian main is not part of axis objectives, yet you allow this saxon spam. I can accept ban for single teamkill, but please officially state your position on that issue and add it in your server rules. Also admins could be more responsive when asked about server rules more than 10 times.

hanyweh

Re: IS PIXELLING ALLOWED?

Postby Red scorpion » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:13 am

Why post ss from simple?
Red scorpion

Postby Nateos | George » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:24 pm

thats the infamous place to either pixelshoot or get the target by a sniper. we cant tell without speccing a player and wait for him to ask for the target . it s quite simple. if he doesnt ask for target he gets a ban . :mrgreen:
i usually ban a month for that .
at pimple servers they permban for that .
who were the 3 admins online at the time ???
Nateos | George

Postby Troolool » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:36 pm

can someone explain me what is pixelshooting?
Troolool

Postby hanyweh » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:18 am

You can check the logs i gave you pretty good time coordinates. I only know robert and deckard who banned me. There was another one giving teamkill warnnings but i don't remember the name. Anyways deckard was right to ban me i guess since i did tk on purpose, but i was angry that noone did anything regardless of the many (not just mine) complains ...

Could you tell me how much my ban is going to last , it's been more than 3 days already ...
hanyweh

Postby Nateos | George » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:32 pm

what was your nickname when you got banned .
btw , deckard cain is not an admin.
i think it was a week ban. ;)
Nateos | George

Postby hanyweh » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:54 pm

Name: TeaCupper

I am sure he was the one who banned me. How can that be if he's not admin ?
hanyweh

Postby hanyweh » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:57 pm

How about removing my ban then ? After all, this is unban request it's been 4 days and i've been banned by person without propper authority for committing SINGLE! tk attempting to stop distruptive player that you already agreed deserves punishment. Yet I am the banned one and the guy is still playing on your server, as you can see here: https://www.gametracker.com/player/zo/ax.bf1942.sk:14567/
hanyweh

Postby hanyweh » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:07 pm

Actually I've been reviewing old posts about pixellshooting on your forum and i can see how people are getting it all wrong. Whether its pixellshooting or artillery fire that is scout assisted doesn't really matter. People are actually cimplaining about shooting from anti-basecamp protected area without even realizing the problem. You should making rule against: "Using vehicles that deal splash/area damage from inside protected zone that can't be approached by engineer, to attack enemy controlled spawn position/flag" on maps without planes like aberdeen,tobruk,caen,stalingrad...
hanyweh

Postby hanyweh » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:46 am

I posted my unban appeal more than a week ago.I thought i could wait this ban to expire but nothing has changed. I am permbanned for 1!!!!!!! teamkill by a person who (you claim) is not official admin. The guy I teamkilled is still playing, even tho you said he deserves ban.There's been 2-3 other unban appeals and no one has answered to any of them...
hanyweh

Return to Unban Requests