-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Kicked (banned maybe?) for TK cause of autoswitch

So you have been a bad boy.

Kicked (banned maybe?) for TK cause of autoswitch

Postby Mother_Teresa » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:47 pm

I have been kicked and then I couldn't enter due to several Tk's not on purpose. I planted mines in kharkov map, I died and then autoswitched for balance. 4 people died by my mines in that moment and I went automatically kicked. It's not fair attribute that kills to TK when I planted that mines as enemy.

Is it possible to fix this? All the people that meet me in bf1942 know that I'm a fair and good player.

Greetings
Mother_Teresa

Re: Kicked (banned maybe?) for TK cause of autoswitch

Postby iCQ » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:09 pm

Ey mother... how u doing?

(i vouch for mother... i seen him play many years and always a pleasant team mate to have)

Yeah i agree it not fair. U think it became a ban? I guess you can join in automatic after 3 day pass by. Anyway good luck and hope to see u soon again.

P.s. i am not admin or anything... just try to inform you.

Postby Mother_Teresa » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:47 pm

Hey iCQ, I have seen this issue some days ago (kills become in tk for autoswitch), but today it was like 4 or more people dying with my mines in 10 seconds. Im really proud of that job hahaha but the f***** autoswitch is a joke. It was in the beginning of round, so I guess this is a minus score ban. I hope it was the 3 days ban...

I know that you aren't admin (no problem), also I think that actually it's not possible to unban in this server cause master admin is missing in action.

Anyway, thanks for support iCQ, see you in the trench ;)
Mother_Teresa

Postby TheVicar » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:54 am

Autoswitch is the work of TheDevil
TheVicar

Postby iCQ » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:24 am

Oh mother it happend too me too once even i drove my own mine with full apc after a switch. Like vicar states it the work of the devil!

There is way to unban as i understand admins who ban u can unban u. But ssk set it up very neat to protect the admins from each other i believe they cannot undo collegue job.

In any case it is always good to report ur issue here since admins DO read and help or inform where possible (see previous posts). Also i understand ssk is still around sometimes just probably way too busy to babysit us.

Since its auto kick i hope and suspect u be back soon.

I hope ya'all have fun and be good players. Because that is why DICE and aX and other groups made this happen for us!!!!

I'd like to send a little note of respect to Jawbreaker.

Over and out.

Return to Unban Requests