-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Ban With no reason

So you have been a bad boy.

Ban With no reason

Postby ppmackjack » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:33 pm

What is happening? upon entering the server I was kicked. I did not even move and I got kicked. When trying to enter again the server says I am banned. Some admin could check what's going on. My cd key is original and I always played with it on all servers. I believe that old game servers should preserve players who like this style, not exclude them. That way they will have to implement the game with bots, as it is already done in servers that used to be very popular.
ppmackjack

Re: Ban With no reason

Postby Nateos | George » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:29 pm

i didnt ban you. did you play on ax recently ? with this key
Nateos | George

Postby ppmackjack » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:24 pm

Yesterday I played all day without problem. I am using the path that AX reported in the technical session with original serial number - cd key from CD.
ppmackjack

Postby huans171 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:55 am

I got banned too but the ban lifted on the 8th day. basically a week ban is temp ban. unless u see the message perm ban. here is a video to cheer you up :(. i hope...
huans171

Postby ppmackjack » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:39 pm

Thank you for the kindness huans171. But I would like to know why the ban occurred. Upon entering I received a kick without even moving. I tried to enter again and received the ban.
The ban reason would help me know if the problem is technical or setup.
ppmackjack

Return to Unban Requests