-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Kombucha got a ben

So you have been a bad boy.

Kombucha got a ben

Postby Kombucha » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:13 am

Hey there, I was playing El Alemein under the nick "Kombucha" at around 1700 PDT.

I got banned for attacking enemy base -- I crashed an axis plane into a B17 on the Allied airfield and took out a few players. I had wrongly assumed that occupied/taxing planes were exempt from the base attack rule (like active AA and artillery are). I thought this because I have been killed many times in a plane on the ground, and the anti-base attack system never gave a warning to the offending players.

However, after getting banned and reviewing the rules carefully, I have noticed that only active AA and artillery are exempt from the rule, not planes. So I'd like to apologize for breaking that rule and promise that it won't happen again. If there was some way to shorten or lift my ban that would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers 8-)
Kombucha
Kombucha

Re: Kombucha got a ben

Postby BFSOLDIER_00 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:25 am

Kombucha wrote:So I'd like to apologize for breaking that rule and promise that it won't happen again. If there was some way to shorten or lift my ban that would be greatly appreciated.

Alright, put "FORGIVE ME PLEASE" on your forehead (with capitals :mrgreen: ), stand on your knees in praying pose, take a picture and attach it to your post.
BFSOLDIER_00

Postby Kombucha » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:51 am

Also, am I right to assume this ban will automatically expire in three weeks? Unfortunately I had to change computers, so my CD hash is different. So I can't really check now because it will look like I'm trying to evade the ban. :(

BFSOLDIER_00 wrote:
Kombucha wrote:So I'd like to apologize for breaking that rule and promise that it won't happen again. If there was some way to shorten or lift my ban that would be greatly appreciated.

Alright, put "FORGIVE ME PLEASE" on your forehead (with capitals :mrgreen: ), stand on your knees in praying pose, take a picture and attach it to your post.

Sorry, despite what you may think Capslock is NOT cruise control for cool.
Kombucha

Postby BFSOLDIER_00 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:23 am

do you want to shorten your ban or not?
BFSOLDIER_00

Postby Kombucha » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:51 pm

BFSOLDIER_00 wrote:do you want to shorten your ban or not?

You aren’t an admin ya big phony
Kombucha

Return to Unban Requests