-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Banned mysteriously

So you have been a bad boy.

Banned mysteriously

Postby iCQ » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:51 pm

Not sure but i think in friday night i got a ban on my ip and cd key. I have been playing the day before a little bit on they midway map. I remember i only been captain of destroyer and carrier. Doing my repair jobs and capping flags.

I do not recall any admin say anything to me. I was also not banned right there. Only the next day i try to join it shows i am banned.

Oddly...

Anyways i know the rules, i will obey them. I am sorry if i made any mistakes. Please unban me or, if u can, let me know what the problem is/was.

Anyways cheers all and take care. You will have to do without me for a while.

Re: Banned mysteriously

Postby Nateos | George » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:35 pm

I just got back for this .all i can say that i am too shocked and i dont know what is going on .
you do know the situation with the server and that i cant help you unfortunately,nor i can see the ban list and act accordingly.
very sry to read this and i just hope it s not a perm ban. are you using a shared key maybe?
Nateos | George

Postby Nateos | George » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:37 pm

in any case, to ban a player who s trying to help as much as you do is a disgrace to say the least ....
sry from my behalf
Nateos | George

Postby TheVicar » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:54 pm

Is everybody just getting banned slowly and without obvious reason from this server?

Its not happened to me yet but I may arrive with a different identity soon.
TheVicar

Postby iCQ » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:12 pm

It is ok George do not worry....

I am pretty sure it is not my CD key which is being shared and also not my ip or vpn.

I think maybe at some point i beached a ship on midway trying to bomb enemy. If that is the case then admin is right to ban me. Anyways i am sorry and lets see what happens. I hope the aX team can make sure they not ban everybody lol... nah the server is fine still plenty of players so i not worry about the server.

Most admins now seen my gameplay and know who i am... but i do still make mistakes sometimes. Maybe its my own fault... lets see... thanks for the time but lets just see what happens. I can easily switch ip address and cd key but i will NOT do that! There must be something the matter and maybe the admin in question can do something about it if he finds the time. I am not angry or upset... its all in the game.

I rather have a nice populated server with a bit overactive admins than a server with no admins at all filled with glitchers and cheaters!!!

I just do not understand how i can get banned without warning or a word. Also when i was NOT in the server. I not been kicked or anything. Nah whatever... lets wait and see maybe it be lifted after a day or so.

And the Vicar... good to hear you still around... miss ya and your humor... but we meet again im sure. Take good care!

iCQ a.k.a. Terence

Postby Nina Dobrev » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:30 am

ICQ,

I was banned for no reason as well, I was sitting in my base fixing my wespe on Guad, no TKs, nothing and boom I was banned, and like you, I follow server rules and play for fun with Hilly, JB, Momz and others.
Nina Dobrev

Postby iCQ » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:22 pm

Nina Dobrev wrote:ICQ,

I was banned for no reason as well, I was sitting in my base fixing my wespe on Guad, no TKs, nothing and boom I was banned, and like you, I follow server rules and play for fun with Hilly, JB, Momz and others.

This is quite odd. I really have heart for good teamplay, following the rules and have good games.

But i am human... i do make mistakes. I been quite busy that week and i did play once where i was super tired and got a phonecall in the middle of the game. I doubt maybe i was idle too long or something...

What i really like to know is why and how. But i not have the right for that... i'd love to see an unban. But i now start to doubt if i will ever get it.

Whats going on admin??? Are you ok????

Take good care all,

Postby iCQ » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:17 am

Still banned... sorry guys cant repair or medic you in =aX=

Postby BFSOLDIER_00 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:22 am

got so sick of all your servility I almost threw up :x
BFSOLDIER_00

Postby iCQ » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:18 pm

LMAO thats funny... :D so u only used to "real men"... u know that kind that is ego macho. Not serve anyone, every man for himself, that is what makes the world be so bad as it is. What a world u must live in.

Next

Return to Unban Requests