-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Was Ban

So you have been a bad boy.

Was Ban

Postby Ibanez » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:27 am

Monday night I was playing Battle of the bulge and was banned. The map before that was bocage and while I was play a guy name Chrisina was picking up my xpack I was tossing down in the windmill building. He was tossing nades down. every time I would toss my xpacks down he would go and pick them up. I was getting mad and type in a few time for a Admin with no replay. The next map was battle of the bulge and he was bumping into to me with his jeep and following me around. after about a few mins of that I mine his jeep. and at that time I was Ban.

May I please be unban

Wayne.
Ibanez

Re: Was Ban

Postby -=Elite=-m00 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:58 pm

I was there Ibanez lost his cool after been trolled for 2 maps by Christina (who is a very disruptive player). I think the admin missed that part. Christina should be the one banned, Ibanez is a good player and usually respect the rules
-=Elite=-m00

Postby iCQ » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:13 pm

I concur Ibanez good team player... dont loose ur cool join other team to avoid the idiot stalking you. Sorry to hear u got tricked into this man.

Wait a while... maybe auto unban or admin maybe help. Be careful do not let troll let you do bad things man!

Anyway it sure was not Christine right... she cool player... please not confuse admin. Also i not there so i not seen anything.

Postby Ibanez » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:40 pm

-=Elite=-m00 wrote:I was there Ibanez lost his cool after been trolled for 2 maps by Christina (who is a very disruptive player). I think the admin missed that part. Christina should be the one banned, Ibanez is a good player and usually respect the rules

Thank you for seeing the turth
Ibanez

Postby Ibanez » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:41 pm

iCQ wrote:I concur Ibanez good team player... dont loose ur cool join other team to avoid the idiot stalking you. Sorry to hear u got tricked into this man.

Wait a while... maybe auto unban or admin maybe help. Be careful do not let troll let you do bad things man!

Anyway it sure was not Christine right... she cool player... please not confuse admin. Also i not there so i not seen anything.

Thank you, for your kindness
Ibanez

Return to Unban Requests