-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

first time unban request

So you have been a bad boy.

first time unban request

Postby sbruffone » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:24 pm

Hi all, well...after over 10 years of enjoying this game i got banned the first time today. So i came in this forum to see if were problems about me. Well i see this:

-----------------------------------------------
by Horza » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:02 pm

On Gazala, at this time I post this report.
Sbruffone attacked a lot of times the airfield of Axis. The effect was the colision exists where he crashed with planes, and so we couldnt use the planes from our airfield.

I request one month ban because he knows the game very well.

Thank you
----------------------------------------------------

I remember correctly that there was that problem at the airport of the axis, i've been killed many times in the takeoff for that reason too. So after i changed team i wrote jokingly in the chat to some friends that I was hacking the airport of the axis. Unfortunately the guy has no sense of humor :(

I hope you can check the misunderstanding.
Best regards!
sbruffone

Re: first time unban request

Postby iCQ » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:00 am

I have to report in here too as it happend to me too the other day! Somehow the other team managed to crash on our enemy airport. The collision box from the enemy airplane was on the airtrack but no debri visible.

Everybody who tried to take off in the middle of the airstrip crashed and others ontop of that. So many - scores.

This is a bug on Galaza due to the anti-enemy base terrory mod. So nobody was hacking there and also nobody was deliberate teamkill on that airstrip that day! Please note that admins...

Anyhow have fun and hope to see u back soon sbruffone. Good post! ;) i was lazy to report it as i seen no active admin... and since my wife asks me a lot of attention too lately.

Cheers

Return to Unban Requests