-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Unban me please. My apologies

So you have been a bad boy.

Unban me please. My apologies

Postby ace5856 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:29 pm

Nickname: Ace
7/10/2017 4:15 am Pacific time on Berlin
I'm not going to lie, a player was showing me some glitches. I've been playing this game since I was 12 years old, I'm 28 now. Never seen glitches like that and I was just checking them out. It seemed like most players were just bots any ways. I understand I was in the wrong, but I feel a ban was a bit extreme considering I have been playing here for such a long time and never do anything like this to begin with. I love BF1942 and this is one of the FEW servers that are left. I hope you'll let me back in so I can be part of the BF1942 community again. Thanks, and sorry for what I did. It wont happen again.
ace5856

Re: Unban me please. My apologies

Postby Nateos | George » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:26 pm

I usually am quite soft to people requests, but for glitching and gaining advantage from it, is purely unacceptable.
You have been doing it for 2 maps in a row, guadal ( under hangar ), and well, Berlin, you know what you did...
And that is not acceptable. ( to test something is one thing, but to do so for 2 maps in a row, no no )!!!
Your permantent ban stands, until the server owner thinks about it.... it also means that i can not unban you , even if i wish to do so.
To be honest, it is sad that i have to permban people, when this community is already ridiculously small....( tell me, what would you do if you were me ), would you have let me glitch and enjoying killing enemies, you included, while you couldn't do shit to prevent it ?????? , tell me !
funny part for a 16 yr experienced players : YOU KNOW ALL THE GLITCHES ! , another lie.........ufff
rgrds !
Nateos | George

Postby ace5856 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:59 pm

Really? I was messing around on guadal, but what exactly did I do on Berlin? I don't think I even shot anyone... there was more than just a couple of us doing it. I'm pretty sure my score was zero. And no I have NEVER done any glitches before on this game hence the reason why I found it so interesting to explore. I just can't understand how a PERMA ban is rational. Why can't I have just been punished? You're telling me I can never play again? That's honestly ridiculous. I've been part of this community forever and it does mean a lot to me especially since it's so damn small. I think it should take more than just this ONE TIME to permanently ban someone like this. This seems completely irrational. If I was in your shoes, I probably would have banned me for like a few days or something. Not permanent!
ace5856

Postby iCQ » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:22 pm

It is not my business and i do not know you ace.. sorry... please ignore me.

But reading the words of the admin i have to say i totally agree with him. It is super sad to use bans in small communities like this. But some things you not suppose to do in public servers especially not for that LONG and i assume from the glitch u also killed enemies or whatever...

its a shame... but i would also NOT accept it... else all the other good players will point out what bad admin i would be.

Sorry to hear this bad news... hope you learn something from it ace. Maybe from your eyes and your screen it wasnt all that bad.. i can believe that. But admins have to look for ALL the players in the server not just your view.

Good luck and take care!
You can contact me by email on H4K at GMX.RU

Postby ace5856 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:26 am

I for one have been in a position similar to an admins. I have managed a restaurant and am a lead bartender at Caesars palace here in Las Vegas. I will tell you that if an employee ever did something outrageous then yes the consequences would be severe, but if it was from an employee that I KNOW has been with the company for a long time and has always done a good job, I wouldn't fire them, instead I would suspend them for some time and let it be known that this can NEVER happen again.
I feel like it should be taken into consideration that I have played on this server for years and have NEVER done anything like this before, plus half of the people playing were bots, or at least it seemed so. This is insane that I'm banned FOREVER! Our Bf1942 community is small enough as it is, I don't see how banning me forever is rational at all considering how long I've been a loyal player in this community.
ace5856

Postby Nateos | George » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:19 am

there are no bots on the server.
glitching results as permaban on all bf42 servers.
please try and contact the server owner, now he is the only person who s able to unban you . i have no power to do so.
sry
Nateos | George

Postby iCQ » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:51 pm

True....

Actually glitching is in almost all games online considered a big no no....

Anyhow ace good read for the restaurant work! Hope u dont experiment glitches anymore in public... its uuhh... you know! ;)
You can contact me by email on H4K at GMX.RU

Postby ace5856 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:34 am

For the record, I didn't KNOW about the glitch. Someone was showing it to me and I partook in messing with it. I know this is so extremely hard for you to believe, but I've never seen a glitch like that in BF1942. So its not like I connected to the server saying "hey I'm just going to go ahead and use this glitch the whole time cause its what I do." I saw someone doing it and I said wtf is this and then they showed me it. And also for the record, it wasn't for the whole map on Guadal, was like the last 5 minutes, and the first like 10 minutes in berlin, so don't try and over exaggerate it.
ace5856

Postby ace5856 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:39 am

Oh and I beg to differ, there are 100% bots on this server. I've never seen anything like it. Its as if people who stay idle for so long become bots. I don't see how you can say this is false when I've literally watched what I thought was a real player act EXACTLY as a stupid bot does.
ace5856

Postby ace5856 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:40 am

And who is the server owner so I can contact him directly?
ace5856

Next

Return to Unban Requests