-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Unban Request. Thanks in advance

So you have been a bad boy.

Re: Unban Request. Thanks in advance

Postby Nateos | George » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:34 am

we demand justice :D
Nateos | George

Postby Nateos | George » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:36 am

nego, vidis li ti ove troliće koji smatraju nas balkance glupacima, pišući ovako nešto. još se dobrano nasmijem :)
kako si ti inace .nisam te dugo vidio na serveru care
Nateos | George

Postby TheVicar » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:32 pm

Charge: Forum Deception.

Evidence against the suspect.

- 2 counts of blaming an unrelated defenseless 11 year old who is unobtainable in a distant country.

- Too much detail has been provided from a situation you claim to be unaware of. Over-explaining is normally a sign of guilt:
"He probably shot some teammates as well as some tanks and planes."

- Stating in the forum header "Thanks in advance" raises further questions to your intent, as this comment is in stark contrast to the beginning of your 2nd post: "I expected that no one would believe." A clear contradiction but is it a confession of guilt?

- Vagueness relating to the date of the ban. When were these meetings and at what time did they commence and cease?
This is to allow server logs to be checked.

- Setting a tone of doubt at the beginning of the 1st post, by stating your doubt over the playername at the time.
This could be an attempt of psychological coercion directed towards the server manager.

- "It must be what the chinese kid did wrong." This could be perceived as a question. It displays more doubt, more coercion. It should have read "It was the Chinese kid that did wrong". This being a statement.

- "he sucked". He is apparently an 11 year old and was playing bf1942 for the 1st time. A derogatory attempt to blame with shame. A diversionary tactic of manipulating the readers emotions so as to cloud the otherwise weak argument.

- Lack of information relating to the lesson that you have learnt. Please expand on this.

If you plead guilty at this point it may reduce a new ban.
If you continue to argue your innocence the new ban may be upgraded to a permanent ban.
Depending on the outcome in the Forum Deception case the original game ban may be increased regardless.
An additional charge of Psychological Coercion will very likely follow.
TheVicar

Postby Nateos | George » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:56 pm

TheVicar wrote:Charge: Forum Deception.

Evidence against the suspect.

- 2 counts of blaming an unrelated defenseless 11 year old who is unobtainable in a distant country.

- Too much detail has been provided from a situation you claim to be unaware of. Over-explaining is normally a sign of guilt:
"He probably shot some teammates as well as some tanks and planes."

- Stating in the forum header "Thanks in advance" raises further questions to your intent, as this comment is in stark contrast to the beginning of your 2nd post: "I expected that no one would believe." A clear contradiction but is it a confession of guilt?

- Vagueness relating to the date of the ban. When were these meetings and at what time did they commence and cease?
This is to allow server logs to be checked.

- Setting a tone of doubt at the beginning of the 1st post, by stating your doubt over the playername at the time.
This could be an attempt of psychological coercion directed towards the server manager.

- "It must be what the chinese kid did wrong." This could be perceived as a question. It displays more doubt, more coercion. It should have read "It was the Chinese kid that did wrong". This being a statement.

- "he sucked". He is apparently an 11 year old and was playing bf1942 for the 1st time. A derogatory attempt to blame with shame. A diversionary tactic of manipulating the readers emotions so as to cloud the otherwise weak argument.

- Lack of information relating to the lesson that you have learnt. Please expand on this.

If you plead guilty at this point it may reduce a new ban.
If you continue to argue your innocence the new ban may be upgraded to a permanent ban.
Depending on the outcome in the Forum Deception case the original game ban may be increased regardless.
An additional charge of Psychological Coercion will very likely follow.

you are absolutely fantastic. respect.
it all sounds psichologicaly correct.
Nateos | George

Postby XkonjinaX » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:36 am

Nateos | George wrote:nego, vidis li ti ove troliće koji smatraju nas balkance glupacima, pišući ovako nešto. još se dobrano nasmijem :)
kako si ti inace .nisam te dugo vidio na serveru care

Ma komedija brate za smejanje nista drugo :lol:
A za igru nemam bas vremena, malo poso malo plaza, teretana, drustvo, ono dok traje lepo vreme, i kad dodjem kuci mrtav umoran.
XkonjinaX

Postby XkonjinaX » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:26 am

Thank you Chairman Vicar for your extensive work on this case. As we can see, the evidence against the defendant kanufleng is overwhelming. I would like to just add few points.

According to the opening statement, defendant kanufleng seems to have memory problems. He can't recall the name
used in the game, he does not remember the date, can't remember the map, yet, he remembers he was in China playing with a 11 year old Chinese boy.
The question here, ladies and gentleman, is - Was he really in China and was the real culprit 11 year old Chinese boy?
After all, we've all seen movie The Hangover........

Let me now mention someone who traveled to East Asia and did some groundbreaking work in this case. He is our lead investigator, someone whos real name I cannot reveal but I can only say that, he lives on a hill, his friends call him Billy and, legend has it, he might be a ninja (I know you all are dying to know who this mystery agent is but revealing his real name would put his investigation and his life in jeopardy). He only goes by his code name Freckles.

Anyhow, according to Agent Freckles, defendant kanufleng was never in China but in Thailand ladies and gentleman!
And that 11 year old Chinese boy was in fact a 74 year old Thai prostitute!!!!

I rest my case.
XkonjinaX

Postby TheVicar » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:08 am

Can I ask everybody to respect the accused rights to allow a fair trial.

Please don't allow anything posted here to alter the way in witch you decide to vote guilty in this case.

TheVicar

Postby TheVicar » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:03 am

kanufleng or tuffgong. You have until the end of Monday the 10th of July 2017 to state your defence to the charge.
TheVicar

Postby XkonjinaX » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:45 am

XkonjinaX

Postby TheVicar » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:28 am

:D

Due to a lack of any defence whatsoever the twisted court has found kanufleng or tuffgong guilty on all charges.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all involved in this case for their professionalism and state our full confidence that the Chinese embassy will now deal with the racism charge appropriately.
TheVicar

PreviousNext

Return to Unban Requests