-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Unban Request. Thanks in advance

So you have been a bad boy.

Unban Request. Thanks in advance

Postby kanufleng » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:49 am

my name in the game is kanufleng or tuffgong. can't exactly remember the player name that was used that time.
I think it was last June 23 (last week). Can't remember the map because i was not the one playing
It must be what the chinese kid did wrong. I was in China last month and the son of the manager in a company we met wanted to play the game. He saw it when i was playing. Did not know he would do stupid things during the game. At the start I saw he was struggling, he sucked. He probably shot some teammates as well as some tanks and planes. Really did not know what he did.
I've read the rules and i've always followed them. Its just that this time a chinese boy (11 years old) played my game. I learned my lesson about it. Please unban. Thanks
kanufleng

Re: Unban Request. Thanks in advance

Postby TheVicar » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:32 pm

Server manager is AWOL unfortunately.

To speed up the unbanning process (for when he returns) you must provide evidence that the Chinese child has either been banned from bf1942 or appropriately punished.
TheVicar

Postby Nateos | George » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:16 pm

at least he s inventive . he didnt say his little brother played :mrgreen:
Nateos | George

Postby TheVicar » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:06 pm

You can speed things up even more by posting the Chinese boy's dad's name, company and phone number and we could make advance enquiries.

(Just throw in any bank account numbers and sort codes if possible)
TheVicar

Postby Nateos | George » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:14 pm

:)
Nateos | George

Postby TheVicar » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:28 pm

kanufleng wrote:It must be what the chinese kid did wrong.

It wasn't me. He's always blaming me.
TheVicar

Postby XkonjinaX » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:31 pm

I think kanufleng should testify in front of a committee for any possible collusion with the Chinese government. The Chinese kid and the father should then both be issued a subpoena.
We don't want to ruin any bilateral relations we have with the Chinese, but we must get to the bottom of this.
XkonjinaX

Postby TheVicar » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:06 am

The quicker the better.

Who knows what the "business" meetings were all about?
Can bf1942 even be played from behind the Great firewall of China?

I smell a rat.
TheVicar

Postby kanufleng » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:56 am

I expected that no one would believe that it was the really the reason for stupidity done in the game. I am not lying. The server works in China even with the Great Firewall that you were saying. I am new to the game compared to most you. I understand why you won't believe, but I went to a place called Jiaozhou in Qingdao City, located in Shandong province of China. We went to a supplier of musical instruments with the name Grey Eagle Musical Instruments producing banjos and mandolins. I expect to be made fun of again with the details, but I am not lying. Thanks to the admin anyway.
kanufleng

Postby XkonjinaX » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:56 am

We are not saying you're lying, but as George mentioned, a "little brother " used to get people banned, a Chinese boy is a major game changer.
Hmmm.....chairman of the committee Vicar was right, this raises lots of questions........
Im calling for a special counsel.
XkonjinaX

Next

Return to Unban Requests