-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Unban me please

So you have been a bad boy.

Unban me please

Postby huhulhussein3 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:18 pm

Hi, My nick in the game it's hussein`
i got banned in date 9 May or 8 May in 2017 almost.
in the hour 11 or 12 pm almost.
i got banned in the map Guadalcanal.
My mistake is to kill my team (TK).
I read the rules and i will follow them from now on!.
Thank you .
huhulhussein3

Re: Unban me please

Postby Nateos | George » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:21 pm

a month or permban. not sure
Nateos | George

Postby huhulhussein3 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:45 am

I waited two months?
I have not been removed from the ban.
What is the solution ?
huhulhussein3

Postby iCQ » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:55 pm

Hey huhulhussein3 how u doing!!??

Hmmm... sad to see you still not unban... George... could u unban him please? I vouche for him (i cannot believe he cheat... yes he did tk... he already mention to me... but TK not give you such heavy ban.. strange... )

MOST IMPORTANT say sorry to PLAYER who you tk

(unless you been fight tk-er.. then it chaos mess who TK first? mostly both TK get ban... )

Best is to IGNORE TK player... then screenshot report player here... not try to kill that player because you get ban yourself!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby iCQ » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:20 pm

Ad-info:

huhulhussein3 his english not so good... he arabic.

huhulhussein3 you sure you know special RULE on this server cannot attack main base (non-flag cap base) right?

Also.. i know it maybe dificult for you... but if any admin talk to you... listen to instruction.. maybe you been angry and say bad thing?

George and Padjo11 are both very good hard working man. They have lot of job to do... so please be nice to them so they not mistake you for asshole.

Anyway i hope to see you back soon buddy... i wonder what ban reason is... maybe you attack main base... in MOONGAMERS it is normal.. also it allowed on SIMPLE servers... but in =[aX]= do not attack main base

Unless you sniper the AA in main.. or such exception.. but best not try at all ;-)

Postby Nateos | George » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:26 pm

Well , I have nothing against the unban .almost everyone deserves a second chance, but i dont have the power to do so . sry :(
Nateos | George

Postby iCQ » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:50 pm

Roger that sir! I understand.... we are thinking how he got the ban in first place as he had TK... maybe so much ... but Hussein i know his gameplay.. he not easy to go freak out and TK whole time... nah let see what going on. Maybe other matter.

Hmmm... so we have to wait for the big boss to show up... sorry Hussein الله أكبر

OH WAIT... i suddenly realize important detail!!!!

We had problem with change CD key... he used some CD key loader which not correct... maybe it combination of this. As he not come to forum right away but he try to use this windows reg to load other GAME ID. He fist try https://youtu.be/5L6fhL0FRHc and this is look like avoid ban. Actually it IS avoid ban... and it is not appreciated.

Hmmm.. lets wait and see what going on...

In may i was around too.. i remember we played.. i not remember he misbehave or anything... anyway.. let be patient.

Return to Unban Requests