-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Unban me - [FNFC] BrimStone

So you have been a bad boy.

Unban me - [FNFC] BrimStone

Postby BrimStone » Wed May 03, 2017 7:53 am

This morning, May 3, 2017 from about 2:30 - 2:45am EST in Bocage, u r zooked, flipper, and others were TKing, putting mines, dynamite on planes, tanks, or flying into me and others or shooting people taking them down to 1% health. I switched sides, they switched sides and they still do this causing me to have negative scores....3 times.

I played other maps that previous night May 2, for several hours, and had no problems.

Thanks
Guns don't kill people, gaping HOLES in vital organs kill people.
BrimStone

Re: Unban me - [FNFC] BrimStone

Postby BrimStone » Wed May 03, 2017 7:59 am

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3384

Trayvon Zimmerman was tking, AGAIN, earlier on this server as well.
BrimStone

Postby BrimStone » Sat May 06, 2017 5:51 am

No response by ANY admins?

This is ONE of the problems, and WHY there are so MANY assholes AND TKers on your server ruining the game for us AND causing us decent players to ask for an UN-ban due to these assholes. NO admins when they are needed.

You have a decent server that NEEDS to be cleaned up and policed on a regular basis. And there ARE other decent players that would help out to kick the assholes and tkers off the server if you would give them that privilege and make your server better.
BrimStone

Postby pajdo11 » Sat May 06, 2017 1:30 pm

BrimStone wrote:No response by ANY admins?

This is ONE of the problems, and WHY there are so MANY assholes AND TKers on your server ruining the game for us AND causing us decent players to ask for an UN-ban due to these assholes. NO admins when they are needed.

You have a decent server that NEEDS to be cleaned up and policed on a regular basis. And there ARE other decent players that would help out to kick the assholes and tkers off the server if you would give them that privilege and make your server better.

Im sorry, we are doing the best we can, but taking justice in your own hands just got you banned, these troublemakers will have their punishment...
pajdo11

Postby Trayvon Zimmerman » Wed May 10, 2017 3:27 am

BrimStone wrote:http://forum.bf1942.sk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3384

Trayvon Zimmerman was tking, AGAIN, earlier on this server as well.

I dindu nuffin
Trayvon Zimmerman

Return to Unban Requests