-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Unban request

So you have been a bad boy.

Unban request

Postby Colonel Rem's » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:47 pm

Nickname : Colonel Rem's

Map : GAZALA / 24 april 2017 / Hour : 4h am french hour I've forgot :*

I did not understand why I was banned! I was in the English team at the base of the planes, when a teamkiller "bf soldier + number"? (No. 14 maybe) ... "killed me several times to prevent me from flying, I think he did the same on another player, But I was next to him at the same time and a third player asked me to banish me, while I honestly think it was the other player, help me! My only mistake, I confused with another player, I think was to want to avenge this player fought on me. The third player thought that I wanted to kill him in not at all! It is a terrible contempt.
Next time, I will ask for a kickban instead of doing me justice myself. I'm so sorry. :roll:

I'm 34 years old, I know the respect, i'm a cool musician and I play BF42 for a very long time and it's always a pleasure to play after all these years!
I'm sorry if there was a misunderstanding, I will be careful next time on this point, but there are always beginners who kills us while they are on the same team! I suggest disabling the teamkill option to 0%! Lol
I always do my utmost to help my team, signal enemies, protect our flags, repair our vehicles, coordinate the artillery with the sniper or do the doctor!

I really like to congratulate - = [aX] = - for the work of admin realized, especially on the advice of patch for windows 10 and all the posts of aids thank you very much! I have just reinstalled BF42 on my windows 10! :cry:

I know very well the rules of BF42 and this server, I validate them to 1000%!

Best regards from France, :ugeek:

Rem's.
[Pro Sniper/SDB/Corsair/Zero/Mustang/BF109/Bombers/Stuka Pilot']

8-)
"Life is a mystery to live, not a problem to solve." [Gandhi]
Colonel Rem's

Re: Unban request

Postby pajdo11 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:52 pm

Hi, now my version: U shot me, (i turned arround and saw it was you) then ran after my plane, placed 3 expacks and (unsuccesfully) tried to tk me...Now, i know server can be a little harsh and that there are some players that ruin other people's games, but what you did placed you in that cathegory. I hope this was an outburst of frustration and that you will be able to control it in the future, now you will have to wait for your ban to expire.
pajdo11

Postby Nateos | George » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:36 pm

Busted ! :mrgreen:
He can write though :o
I would have given him a month, i hope you did , pajdo ?
Nateos | George

Postby pajdo11 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:06 pm

Nateos | George wrote:Busted ! :mrgreen:
He can write though :o
I would have given him a month, i hope you did , pajdo ?

nah, i gave him whatever server gives for that kind of stuff, 1 week
pajdo11

Postby Colonel Rem's » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:21 pm

10 years of ban while we are there Nateo | Georges... I repeat that I was harassed by a teamkiller several times just before and it fell on padgo11. I just did not really have a chance that's all, A little serious now please.

Padgo11, can you tell me why you do not simply disable the tk by setting the friendlyfire to 0%?
"Life is a mystery to live, not a problem to solve." [Gandhi]
Colonel Rem's

Postby pajdo11 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:12 pm

Colonel Rem's wrote:10 years of ban while we are there Nateo | Georges... I repeat that I was harassed by a teamkiller several times just before and it fell on padgo11. I just did not really have a chance that's all, A little serious now please.

Padgo11, can you tell me why you do not simply disable the tk by setting the friendlyfire to 0%?

I cant disable it, and even if i could, why would I let trolls zook friendly planes for fun and spam xaxaxaxa...use bullets for oposite team, and care for your...and its pajdo11, so much about "he can writhe tho"...
pajdo11

Postby Bad Actor » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:12 pm

If it was possible to disable TK then that would remove a huge skill element from the game.
We don't want to dumb it down now do we? :)
Bad Actor

Postby pulsar180cc » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:16 am

Bad Actor wrote:If it was possible to disable TK then that would remove a huge skill element from the game.
We don't want to dumb it down now do we? :)

Expackers :mrgreen: :lol: ;)
pulsar180cc

Return to Unban Requests