-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Banned

So you have been a bad boy.

Banned

Postby SpodermanHh » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:35 pm

So I got banned, because I TKd a dude.
I know real shitty, it was with c4(?) but it was actually supposed to kill me(to change the kit). I got laggy and the ship was moving so i slided a little bit off the range and then the dude went in range and got killed. I took damage but didn't die.
I've only started playing yesterday and aX is the server i've mostly been on.
I apologize for the TK and for the lagness. But I really want to play..
My in-game name is Spoderman if im not mistaken, I don't remember being kicked from the server, so it was straight out ban. Wasn't supposed to have a warning kick or something?
SpodermanHh

Re: Banned

Postby Nateos | George » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:16 am

so, you ve started playing yesterday, but ax is the server you ve been mostly on.....mmmmmmmmm, okayyy
Wait for the admin that banned you , or if it was an autoban, then see you in a week.
Nateos | George

Postby pulsar180cc » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:43 am

Nateos | George wrote:so, you ve started playing yesterday, but ax is the server you ve been mostly on.....mmmmmmmmm, okayyy

:roll:
pulsar180cc

Postby SpodermanHh » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:54 pm

Nateos | George wrote:so, you ve started playing yesterday, but ax is the server you ve been mostly on.....mmmmmmmmm, okayyy
Wait for the admin that banned you , or if it was an autoban, then see you in a week.

I started playing sunday, actually, I made this thread on monday and your reply was on tuesday. And yes, aX has been the server I was mostly on, because the server is filled and I get the least lag there. On other servers I tried the lag is unbearable, but after the ban i've been on TGE server and haven't got a lot of lag, specially after the admin told me to join using direct IP connection. Still, I would apreciate it if I could play in aX again!
Thanks for the replies.
SpodermanHh

Return to Unban Requests