-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Please Unban !

So you have been a bad boy.

Please Unban !

Postby Amin Amin » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:03 pm

Hello
I was banned a few months ago maybe 4 5 6 months, the reason if I recall correctly was attacking uncaptureble enemy base by mistake,
I've had several nick names i don't remember which one i was using then,

player name player profile
ali ali
alii alii
Amin eagle
nelson nelson

please Unban me !

My father plays this game , since it was released back in 2002 ! and it's nostalgic to him , he knows the rules well enough.
But i messed with his game, so please unban !

Thank you all for keeping the game alive!
Amin Amin

Re: Please Unban !

Postby iCQ » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:11 pm

My son did that to my girlfriend once.. i kicked him out and never seen him back. He got a PERM BAN from my house and life for trying to mess with my girlfriend.

Children today lie and cheat as if its going to HELP them...

Worst are fathers that claim here that they are their sons.. father is innocent.. my kid did it!

YEAH.. blame it on a child that not even exist.

Sorry i am reading your mind.. :-P but it is NOT MY BUSINESS... wild guesses

----seriously ontopic--- give more details!!! else admin has to do LOT of work---

see this viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3

Also if you have PERM BAN then you did not just accident attack enemy base.. are you honest?

(lol come on, you seriously think you can cheat your way through life? And showing respect to ADMIN is NUMBER ONE)

Postby Amin Amin » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:58 pm

iCQ wrote:My son did that to my girlfriend once.. i kicked him out and never seen him back. He got a PERM BAN from my house and life for trying to mess with my girlfriend.

Children today lie and cheat as if its going to HELP them...

Worst are fathers that claim here that they are their sons.. father is innocent.. my kid did it!

YEAH.. blame it on a child that not even exist.

Sorry i am reading your mind.. :-P but it is NOT MY BUSINESS... wild guesses

----seriously ontopic--- give more details!!! else admin has to do LOT of work---

see this viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3

Also if you have PERM BAN then you did not just accident attack enemy base.. are you honest?

(lol come on, you seriously think you can cheat your way through life? And showing respect to ADMIN is NUMBER ONE)

WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?!

That's a hell of an attitude to say such things about someone you don't even know!

OMG! Seriously I LMAOF when I was reading your post!! You went too far mate!

_ but about details, unfortunately I don't remember anymore, but please do what you can! I appreciate it,

Thanks a lot
Amin Amin

Postby iCQ » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:55 pm

Sorry man... let me show you a thread from the other BF forums. This happens so much.

Look... Amin Amin...

I agree i went too far. And i should be ashamed.

But the truth is i WISH everybody joins and plays fair. So we all can enjoy great games. I dont want any sons or fathers to be banned. Maybe as a last resort (if admin really cannot check or fix) then call ur ISP get a new ip and MAKE SURE anyone on your account is behave.

My brother, cousin, uncle, dog, parrot did it
Moon regards the "my brother did it" as a weak defense on the part of a kicked/banned player. We consider that each player who comes to Moon is responsible for his/her own CD hash or Steam account, no matter who else uses it to play our servers. If PunkBuster and Steam are unable to determine whether Freddy or George used the account, so are we. If a player is temp or perm banned because of the actions of someone else using his account it will normally stand as given, because there is no way to tell if s/he is telling the truth. You also run the added risk of "hey you unbanned Jimmy because his brother did it but you won't unban me? My brother did it too!" New brothers, cousins, uncles, dogs will come out of the woodwork in order for banned players to access Moon again, and unbanning one undermines the consistency of the policy.

source = http://www.moongamers.com/forum/index.p ... opic=13775

Amin amin salam alaikum,
i hope you can figure it out soon. And please consider my apologies. No matter if you do when i see you in the game i will change to MED or ENGINEER and i come help/heal or repair you. Just to show you i really WANT FAIR FUN TEAMWORK. Give admin here time.. maybe one of them can help and will show mercy. We do need the people in the server for fun games.

May peace be with you.

Return to Unban Requests