-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Unban please

So you have been a bad boy.

Unban please

Postby iCQ » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:43 pm

Dear admin,

My nick=icq =(^.^)= on linux
ban date/time=29mrt2017 at 23:39pm
map=el aleim
i got into a fight (and others too) with terminator (i reported him an hour ago at viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3366&p=12190#p12190 )

If u see on allied side in the logs many tks going on due to him starting to shoot own planes again.

I switched to AXIS side and tried to ignore it (and several other players too).

At some point i was being chased by enemy plane and i flew over our airstrip.. i saw terminator there and just didnt pull up. Sorry... i know the rules very well.. and i didnt realize it would give me the -4 and then AUTOBAN as i killed him before as he drove over my mine (he could have drive the other way!) and he had passenger.

So here i am.. banned.. and he still there with his bad mannars... i hope one of the other players will also take the time to post here.

And i hope they will have good games. I hope also you would be so kind to unban me. SORRY ADMIN.

All have nice day,

You can contact me by email on H4K at GMX.RU

Re: Unban please

Postby iCQ » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:46 pm

Oh i realize the ban is a week ban.. in that case no need to do anything admin. That be my fair punishment for not pulling up my plane when i saw him.

But i would like you to consider looking into Terminator... he is messing up your great services.

Thanks and have a good day!

You can contact me by email on H4K at GMX.RU

Return to Unban Requests