-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Unban request?

So you have been a bad boy.

Unban request?

Postby explodio » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:55 pm

Your nick in game = explodio / p1raNhA (cant remember, one of those!), but as i booted up BF1942 (Origin account) the nick was set on "roadrunner" (my little brother) as he played i think last year.

Approximate date/time and map when you got banned = No idea! Must have been long time ago, havent played in years.

What did you wrong = No idea, maybe im not banned as this could be a technical issue, but i dont seem to have this problem on other servers but im beginning to suspect my little brother did something.

Confirmation that you've read the rules and you will follow them from now on = Yes, i guess.

Hi all! Well, i missed BF1942 and decided to go give it a whirl after a couple of years, since other servers were almost empty and only your server most popular with 64 players i decided to connect all happy, everything loads up fine and nice until 80%-90% of the map and then i get a message "YOU HAVE BEEN KICKED FROM THE SERVER", this happens all the time.
Am i banned? Why? When? What happened? Can i be unbanned? Is it maybe my brother (roadrunner), if so, what did he do (must have been cheating or something to have that long of a ban?)? Would love to know.
But the main wish is if we can hopefully resolve this, i am a true BF1942 Veteran (played since the release) and a very principled player who has never been kicked before, thanks in advance.
explodio

Re: Unban request?

Postby explodio » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:18 pm

Ok, so out of curiousity i asked my brother (roadrunner) if he did something and he said he indeed remember he was banned last year on your server just for driving "harmlessly" in & out the enemy base. If true then dont you think its kindof a super extremly harsh decision to permaban for such a small offense? But who knows, you guys know the best, he probably did it 1000 times & raped the base or something, that lying bastard. :lol:

Hm, so, how do i move on to play on your server again? If this Origin account doesnt get unbanned i guess i can install my old dusty BF1942 CD, maybe i should try with that and dont worry wont let my brother touch my computer again. :)
explodio

Postby LL22 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:17 am

This nick roadrunner isn't unknown to me, i probably kiked him or banned him 1 or 3 days.
We banned rarely 1 month for baseraping.

You must wait the ssk's reply but he's afk atm.
Forum to report the suspicious players
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3098
LL22

Postby explodio » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:44 am

LL22 wrote:This nick roadrunner isn't unknown to me, i probably kiked him or banned him 1 or 3 days.
We banned rarely 1 month for baseraping.

You must wait the ssk's reply but he's afk atm.

Alrighty! Thanks for the reply, i oblige to stand by.
explodio

Postby explodio » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:04 am

I couldnt wait any longer so i dusted up & installed my BF1942 CD (keep in mind it hasnt been used in like 7-8 years) and so i was all happy trying to join your server, next thing i know it boots up the map/server to 80-90% and then: "YOU HAVE BEEN KICKED FROM SERVER".... same thing, how can this be?

So i thought it must be some IP ban... wow.. so out of curiosity i tried on my laptop and same message there with a new origin account...

How can this be? Does this mean its some super uber IP hardware ISP ban or something?
explodio

Postby LL22 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:27 pm

Maybe your IP is in a IP range banned ?
Only ssk can reply you
Forum to report the suspicious players
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3098
LL22

Postby explodio » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:24 am

Hey again, any report on SSK? Dont want to be annoying but its been almost a month now and im desperate to play, the thing is your server is the only reasonably populated server with great ping, with my timezone and all not being able to play there is not being able to play BF1942 at all..... have been doing mostly 1-10 people populated server at times and the other somewhat populated server (moongamers i think its called) is unplayable with 200 ping.

So please, SSK, if you see this, i apologise for everything/anything my brother has done, i am a very mature & fair player, give me a shot, sincerely.

Since it seems its an IP ban i will need to move out of my house, get a new ISP, for safeties sake new computer aswell... just to play... all because my brother entered the uncap & hence got permabanned some year ago... thats crazy :(
explodio

Postby explodio » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:44 am

And here we are now 2-3 months later (more like 1.5 years later?, thats how long the ban has standed & still standing) and nothing.... what is going on?

Come on guys, let me play...
explodio

Postby erdemtekin » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:45 pm

explodio wrote:And here we are now 2-3 months later (more like 1.5 years later?, thats how long the ban has standed & still standing) and nothing.... what is going on?

Come on guys, let me play...

I have same problem.I am permbanned and I can't join server since May-2016
also I don't know reason.

I have a router(zyxel vmg3312-b10b) with dynamic ip
My ISP is TTnet

Server says "Kicked From Server" but I think my ip range banned (because I tried everything)
also, VPN service didn't help me.I tried hotspot,cyberghost,avira phantom,expressvpn etc.

I TRIED:
1-Restart router
2-Reset router
3-Using VPN services
4-Reinstall Game
5-Change MAC Adress
5-Run game with several compatibility modes and administrator mode
6-Change CD key
7-Delete profile and create new profiles

and finally I found a solution :)

I am playing BF2 now ;)

just search in google "battlelog.co"