-> aX DISCORD here <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Unfairly banned

So you have been a bad boy.

Unfairly banned

Postby clive stroker » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:25 am

User [tnt] clive_stroker_btn

I was tked by a member who staright away on chat said it was my fault. He ran me over. He them tried to team wound me. pajdo11 asked me not to tk when I hadn't. I said that the member was lying (he was) and admin told me to watch language. The other member tried to provoke me on chat but i laughed. I made a comment back after ignoring the other member multiple times (no bad language, just a response) and i was kicked and banned. The other member (clearly admins friend) had nothing said to him evern though he tked, team wounded and used provocative language. Please unban me.

Thank you
clive stroker

Re: Unfairly banned

Postby pajdo11 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:44 am

clive stroker wrote:User [tnt] clive_stroker_btn

I was tked by a member who staright away on chat said it was my fault. He ran me over. He them tried to team wound me. pajdo11 asked me not to tk when I hadn't. I said that the member was lying (he was) and admin told me to watch language. The other member tried to provoke me on chat but i laughed. I made a comment back after ignoring the other member multiple times (no bad language, just a response) and i was kicked and banned. The other member (clearly admins friend) had nothing said to him evern though he tked, team wounded and used provocative language. Please unban me.

Thank you

You were the one provoking. U were the one i warned to stop it, u were the one insulting, u were the one not smart enough to stop it, and in the end, you were the one (after 2 fair warnings) that got banned for 1 day. Now please, next time i see you on server, behave nice and dont jump into running jeeps to get tked.
pajdo11

Postby clive stroker » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:39 am

No. If you check I did not tk your friend. He tked me. Your friend was provoking and I responded to it. Why did you not warn your friend for the tk or his provokative talk. There will be a record of the chat I'm sure. You would be right to do so if I had tked and then provoked but you are biased towards your friend.
clive stroker

Postby pajdo11 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:42 pm

clive stroker wrote:No. If you check I did not tk your friend. He tked me. Your friend was provoking and I responded to it. Why did you not warn your friend for the tk or his provokative talk. There will be a record of the chat I'm sure. You would be right to do so if I had tked and then provoked but you are biased towards your friend.

he is not my friend. Next time if admin asks you to do something, pls do it. your ban expired already.
pajdo11

Postby clive stroker » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:23 pm

Next time look at the situation and punish the real offender even if he's your friend (he was typing to you in another language between your rediculous warnings to me i.e. dont team kill after i was team killed and had respawned in another part of the map).

There is a dialoge record kept isnt there?

Thank you
clive stroker

Postby clive stroker » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:06 pm

Can the dialogue script be read to confirm what happened please.
clive stroker

Postby clive stroker » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:37 pm

Could the main admin please check the logs as i was banned instead of the admins friend. Again, i was tked, team wounded and goaded. I responded on chat and I am banned unfairly by the badmin.
clive stroker

Postby clive stroker » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:40 am

It was your friend and it shows what a pathetic biased admin you are.
clive stroker

Postby clive stroker » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:04 pm

clive stroker wrote:Next time look at the situation and punish the real offender even if he's your friend (he was typing to you in another language between your rediculous warnings to me i.e. dont team kill after i was team killed and had respawned in another part of the map).

There is a dialoge record kept isnt there?

Thank you

Still no record of your unfair play. Show the chat dialogue. You cant can you as you are allowing your friends and yourself to break rules.
clive stroker

Return to Unban Requests