-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

unban reguest

So you have been a bad boy.

unban reguest

Postby burberry » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:53 pm

hi admin
i am burberry.u ban me i thing.i dunno for reason.just i want to know what did i done to deserve it.i never cheat in this server .i admit that i cheated before.it was just 2 time.1.when i was noob.4 years ago..second one;we were 1vs1 in private war server of tl clan..i never cheat after that..u have all tools to check me...if u ban me because of that issue between me and deeny please unban me..he insult me without prove..he dont like me just..people must be innocent if u dont prove that they are gilty..
burberry

Re: unban reguest

Postby s[sk] » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:04 pm

you were autobanned for too many minus score kicks
since this is the 2nd time, it's 2 weeks ban as everyone else
s[sk]

Postby burberry » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:33 pm

s[sk] wrote:you were autobanned for too many minus score kicks
since this is the 2nd time, it's 2 weeks ban as everyone else

i got it..its fair enough..i dont understand how i tk like that..i never do it on purpes..u see me when i am playing..if u forgive me i be happy if u dont no problem...i wait..but 2 week is very long:))what about 5 days?:)) thank u so much...
burberry

Postby Denny » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:40 pm

we are not on the street burberry, you are not trying to sell a bag..
Your mother was a beaver
Denny

Postby burberry » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:11 pm

Denny wrote:we are not on the street burberry, you are not trying to sell a bag..

ok! i wait if its neccesary...i wont change ip or cd key or nick as u wish from me..i raed what u wrote on all forums about cheater..because i dont understand your anger..i cheated on moongamers but i was noob..and u know other one..1vs1 on tl server.belive me every admin knows my nick and when they see me frist they check i am clean or not..i thing u hate people like me..u never understand or forgive...not important ican live ....
burberry

Postby Denny » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:11 pm

i forgave you once for cheating! but im not fool to forgive you more times, also you wrote on my website that you cheated on NBN server
Your mother was a beaver
Denny

Return to Unban Requests