-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

I was banned!

So you have been a bad boy.

Re: I was banned!

Postby Nina Dobrev » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:05 am

Hello,

I guess playing Engineer catches up to a person, I was banned when a group in a apc ran over my mine, I have never tried to TK anyone, and I obey server rules, please unban me, ty
Nina Dobrev

Postby s[sk] » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:57 pm

s[sk]

Postby Nina Dobrev » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:10 pm

s[sk] wrote:http://forum.bf1942.sk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3

your nick in game- mentos

•approximate date/time and map when you got banned- about 2am CST , Caen

•what did you wrong- I put my mines in the usual spot for defense on axis side, then went to hide from arty coming in, nobody around me, then I look up, I must have TKed a apc, because the game was 5 mn in maybe, and a ban, which is weird, because I don't remember being kicked in months for accidental TK's

•confirmation that you've read the rules and you will follow them from now on- I follow the rules, I get on to have fun, and try to forget about work. I never purposely TK someone, and I have never entered the oppositions base. I just like playing engi, and sometimes people run over the mines, sometimes on purpose to troll, but some are accidental
Nina Dobrev

Postby s[sk] » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:13 pm

unbanned
s[sk]

Postby Nina Dobrev » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:28 pm

I was banned for no reason, I gave a compliment to Arwen yesterday, was kicked, I complimented him today and I was banned. I never have cheated, I don't TK on purpose an I have never been in the other teams base, no idea why I would banned. I know Hilly, Momz, Jawbreaker really well, they know me from teamspeak, they can verify that I'm not a issue for the server, never have been. I know BUGS Aimbot was playing at the time, I'm sure he didn't ban me. I didn't TK anyone, was in my base alone, on the tank side, not the airfield.

username - accused time -- 5:25 Central Time
Nina Dobrev

Postby Hillbillyninja » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:57 am

Please Unban him! he hangs out with me on ts..he did nothing wrong
Hillbillyninja

Previous

Return to Unban Requests