-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Banned by a mistake

So you have been a bad boy.

Banned by a mistake

Postby albino » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:18 pm

Good day all,

First of all I want to say you have a great server. Much better then all other BF servers so I really like to play on your server. I play for two weeks or something now, but today something weirds happened:

I was playing the map Gazala and I was driving a look a like tank verhicle. Then I wanted to capture the flag and I saw 2 people running towards me. I shot them both, but one of them was a teammate. My screen lagged for about 5 seconds, and then I got returned to the BF 1942 home screen and it said: Banned from server

I was like: huh what happened....?!?!

I hope this is just a mistake and that I will be able to play on your servers again soon. As I already said, the server is very nice and I had already lots of fun with my 2 friends.

Some information that is needed as I read in the post "What should an unban request contain":

My nickname: Albino
Date/time: 9 January 2013, around 21:00 UTC +1, so around 20:00 UTC
What I did wrong: I explained the story up here
Make sure I read the rules and will follow them: I read the rules, and ofcourse I followed them, but as I said it was just a mistake that I shot both guys (enemy and teammate)

I'm very sorry for the mistake and I hope to play on your server again very soon!

Greetings,

Albino
albino

Re: Banned by a mistake

Postby s[sk] » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:22 pm

it was autoban for 3x minus score kick (score <= -4)
you are unbanned, please be more careful
s[sk]

Postby albino » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:49 pm

So it means I was banned for being a bad player or something else?

Yes sir, I will take care and enjoy your server!

Have a nice evening,

Albino
albino

Postby Denny » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:05 pm

albino, it means you have made 3 times more than 2 teamkills, you have been kicked 3 times,
that is at least 6 teamkills
Your mother was a beaver
Denny

Postby albino » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:58 pm

Seriously, did I? That was not my intention. So I will take care and have fun on your servers! Thanks for the fast reply and hope to see you soon on your server.

Albino
albino

Return to Unban Requests