-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

Humble unban request

So you have been a bad boy.

Humble unban request

Postby dodes » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:13 am

I (nickname = player) was banned because I puplicly stated your admin or admin's friend Luigi (not sure) is using hack on Stalingrad - no tanks.I think this happened around 23-25 of august.He was killing people with headshosts all the time with max of 6 bullets in a bursts.He made score 80 kills +, with kill to death ratio more then 10+ while most of the best players were making 24+ kills.It was in the beginning of the round.Then I left the game, saying no point to play with hackers.Then you have banned my IP or ISP, who knows and added it to your firewall ban.For me it was obvious he was using no spread hack / wildhack tool.So not only that I was banned from your server, but also you have blocked me from the master server list server.I made my conclusions about your admins, (their friends) so in the future if I see something like that I will not talk - just leave.If I really hurt Luigi feelings , please I apologize, but making fun of the people using such a huge advantage by the admins, or by their friends I think it is a major disgrace and humiliation of the players.
Anyway.Please I'd like to be unbanned if that is fine with your justice sense.
I read the rules of the server.
dodes

Re: Humble unban request

Postby dodes » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:46 am

I guess my unban request will not be fulfilled.You banned me (IP ban , firewall ban) for just saying what I think.I guess free speech is not a right you respect especially when it comes to criticize your, I guess, high valued friend - Luigi. You should put that in your rules, that no one should never expose and accuse of cheating by using hacks-tools any of your admins and their friends.This is mean, you had banned me even from the master server list as well.You don't want me to play this game any more on any server, that's why you had blocked me from using the master server, so I can not see the other servers.So your actions are personal against me.What you did just proves that what I said about Luigi is right.
Just like in the real world speaking out the truth has its price.You are just another pay to cheat server which will eventually die.Whoever pays you he gets the privilege to use hack tools.Yes its in the human nature to be evil, vile, mean and dishonest.The problem is that your unjust behavior encourages such mean and vile deeds of the people and thus you are contributing to the world to be a bad place.I thought people run servers, because they love the game and want others like them to play it fair.How naive I was thinking that way.Is there anything that people will not do for money? I will not be surprise if you delete my topic and my posts.
dodes

Postby s[sk] » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:50 pm

1. i have no idea who that "Luigi" is/was
2. i have no idea who you are, i quickly went through the chat logs, you basically do two things, insult players or accuse them of cheating
3. no one ever contributed to this server financially (excluding me)
4. if you or anyone else starts a thread throwing around absurd accusations, i won't even bother replying because i refuse to waste my time by taking part in discussions that lead nowhere.
s[sk]

Postby dodes » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:46 am

Well 2 years later, I'm still banned.And as I said, not only from your server, but from your master server as well.I would assume, guess, that such a notorious ban should be enforced for someone who is DDOSing the server.But just for a accusation that this guy Luigi was cheating... it is too much.Judging from that Well what else should I think of your server.Probably you were that Luigy guy.I don't know what you mean by not knowing me.Off course you don't.I don't know you either.But that's the point of having a public server to allow players, who you don't know to play on it.

Anyway dear Admin, I'd like to be unbanned from both your server and unbanned from your master server.If you don't want me to play on your server, please unban me at least from the master server so I can see others servers and play on them.
I don't know how much life I have left.
dodes

Return to Unban Requests