-> NEW SERVER IP: 94.23.196.155 - PRESS UPDATE BUTTON IN GAME TO REFRESH YOUR SERVER LIST <-

-> Get fix for server browser freeze caused by Gamespy shutdown here <-

please unban me

So you have been a bad boy.

Re: please unban me

Postby iCQ » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:09 am

erdemtekin wrote:F.off now!

So this is the player we going to enjoy having in our team? This is not spam!

He said he already talked to admin... so what else does he want? Talk to the queen?
You can contact me by email on H4K at GMX.RU or visit our FACEBOOK page

Postby erdemtekin » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:38 pm

iCQ wrote:
erdemtekin wrote:F.off now!

So this is the player we going to enjoy having in our team? This is not spam!

He said he already talked to admin... so what else does he want? Talk to the queen?

You aren't an admin.You are a piece of shit! None of your business! get out!
erdemtekin

Postby iCQ » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:59 pm

Sorry man u must be so frustrated to act like this here. I didn't want to bully you and make you cry.

You right it not my business... I make ur ban worse... U probably very nice player... (Serious)

Care to join me in online backgammon game? Loser pays 10 dollar.

Postby Nateos | George » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:26 pm

Guys, calm down, it is a game , there is only a few of us left, and we need to be united, so, this game keeps on living ..... :arrow: ;)
Nateos | George

Postby iCQ » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:59 pm

Roger that sir!

I'm sorry erdemtekin. VPN is the way to go for you I guess. (I hope I not helping a cheater back into the game)

I know u told me to F off... I had to add this info as maybe u not know.

Sometimes admins have to ban up ranges. It could be your ISP is giving out dynamic IP addresses and if one cheater or rule breaker keeps coming back the admin has no choice other than to ban the whole range. In the progress hurting innocent people like you. Please keep that in mind.

It could be the admin is willing to try to open up again as the cheater might have given up by now.

In any case, you smart and old enough to know this, the admin has a life and he has to attend to it. I realize you wait long for this. I'm sorry to hear so...

Luckily this is not a matter of life and dead... It is clearly frustrating you (it would frustrated me TOO) but really the only thing u can do is show ur best side and wait patiently.

Again, do u know how to use VPN? Can u find one? Realize in turkey it is to this day still illegal to use one. It be a quick fix. Or just join by ur g3 phone... Would that be possible?

Take care and I am sorry to offend you... My bad.

Note I wrote this out of respect for you Erdem Tekin but also to George and the aX community. More so to s[sk] as they are the hard working owners and people who supply this free service out of love for.us. I just got DIRECT ORDERS here to calm down. I obey... out of respect... And I should have respected you before.

Actually I do remember you ASUS17 PLAYING YEARS AGO... not seen u misbehave.. sorry I didn't not think deep enough to remember you. Please accept my sincere apologies. May the force and peace be with you.

iCQ over and out

Postby erdemtekin » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:26 am

He banned all turkish players(and they aren't guilty) ?
I think ssk is a racist

and I found a fix already.

I gave up and I removed BF1942 completely.

I am playing BF2 by revive team now.I am really enjoying with it.Because they aren't like ssk.
so i mean they aren't racist.

and you said to me "you used a nazi nickname! turks love nazis! you are a nazi!"

you were wrong.I don't like nazi ideology.I used it because I love german army.

also I'm sorry to insult you

and unfortunately
we can't to be united.

Sorry
erdemtekin

Postby iCQ » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:33 am

Hope you very well enjoy BF2, its a great game.

Im ashamed we cannot rejoin. Dynamic ip is often used to try to ban ONE person not whole Turkey or other nation...

IP range ban is a strong measure, i agree. But not with racist motives. S[sk] never came across as a racist to me... i seen him play with MANY guys from all over the world. Yes i was being quite racist... please not put that on s[sk] it is my wrong doing.

Anyhow thanks for you post. Worthy man... peace and take good care yourself sir.

Last edited by iCQ on Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Nateos | George » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:31 pm

This is very nice to read, guys.
If i had the power to do so, i would unban you erdemtekin, but i can't, because ssk is the guy who can do that, and i am affraid he doesn't even check up on forum, lately :(
Have a good weekend , both of you :)
Nateos | George

Re: PLAY ON SIMPLE SERVERS! aX ADMIN MAY DIED!

Postby Lord of Creation » Sun May 07, 2017 6:35 am

pajdo11 wrote:yep, nazi nickname never fails...good luck being turkish nazi, like it makes any sense...

You have a problem with nazis you shitty nigger? Eat shit cunt.
Lord of Creation

Postby ABAS (IRN) » Mon May 08, 2017 4:14 pm

im getting this ( kicked from server ) error after i played today , i was playing and then i pressed alt+f4 to exit but now when i want to join i get ( kicked from server) error
ABAS (IRN)

PreviousNext

Return to Unban Requests